Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Plus it’s in my Group to execute

Don’t worry though we are probably going Catbae today

1 Like

Well I had the slot as a null before I subbed in. Good thing it’s town, so I can pilot the slot away from being a mislynch.

1 Like

You need to become Obv Town, lol ain’t wrong.

@CRichardFortressLies do you want the rundown?

Yeah possibly. When i do cases i look for equity and make sure to approach all angles. Part of this may be bias that i appreciate effoet more than not and i am a sucker for resolving eod wagons.

That being said you can see on thread before this i just got done saying catbae is one of 3 good lynches today.

Yes please.

Bussing is troublesome.

It doesn’t worth bussing a semi-checked partner out of blue.

My reason I voted catbae instead of bean is purely mechanical.

Also zorvo. I have tinfoil for you day 3 depending on flips

I did see Marl defending what is now my slot before I subbed in. That to me feels towny, as they’d probably want to point at someone else rather than lol!Kill catbae if they were scum.

Leafia and Phrase are Masons
Marluxion I attacked with my 1-Shot Vig but Pigeon saved Marluxion which leads me to believe they are both aligned and highly likely town.
Bean claims Roleblock on Catbae and Catbae claims VT
Vulgard claims 1-shot Tracker that seem Jack no visit.
Jack claims 3P Hitman and we are getting them to shoot Demi tonight which is another VT claim.

Magnus was Kanave only vote and it looks likely Kanave voted an ML (Magnus)

I suspect Marluna as wolf allot because during EoD1 they really were trying to get people off of Kanave and onto Beancat.
They also said during the start of today they consider Marluxion “likely mafia target”

Catbae accused me of being a wolf claiming the night kill as my claim which I’ve showed him is incorrect due to how I already softed day 1 and my full thoughts on Marluxion coming into day 2.

Good shot for our 3p friend tbh

Thanks for the rundown. I did see 3 votes on my slot earlier, which to me indicated that 3 wolves voting a 0 poster makes 0 sense. Instinctively I’d suspect at least of my voters is a wolf, especially if catbae is a hit.

Is this about Marluna? I’ll check it out.

I won’t.

Your voters are the masons though.

Btw want to hear soem excellent tinfoil zorvo that will be laughed at because i am a suspect

This isn’t surprising to hear. Null slots which aren’t posting would also make me suspicious them too.

Ah right the same mason claims you mentioned to me earlier.