Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

The masons have already spewed the masons town lol

2 Likes

@Vulgard @Leafia @Zorvo @Magnus @beancat @lol

Hi this is a note to consider now and to really ponder after i am lynched d3 if catbae flips wolf

Does marl as town who is not mech cleared really think he dies before town roleblocker or vul as town vanilla?

Just a thinker for future days.

Perhaps an explanation would be in order.
The Marluna post I quoted comes across as something that a mafia would say about a townie being pushed on.
Itā€™s as though they want permission to join a mislynch and not get flak for it.
Iā€™ll admit that itā€™s a possibly uncharitable interpretation of said post, yet Iā€™ve seen this sort of post from mafia quite often.

Iā€™m willing to admit that if the masons are scum, then Marluna probably isnā€™t aligned with them.
Thereā€™s that.

Regarding the mason claims, Phraze is probably the one that Iā€™d look at 1st. I solve Phraze, Leafia is solved. Thatā€™s 2 birds with one stone yes?

Iā€™m tempted to call this towny and not look back. Yet there is the tinfoil which has wolf!Zorvo try to factional kill Marl, claim 1-shot vigi to explain the failed kill and ride the town cred to endgame because lol!town doesnā€™t question why people are alive in LyLo.

Tbh I donā€™t think this is a likely world weā€™re living in, and itā€™s a conversation more appropriate for close to LyLo/at LyLo.

Marluxion is likely just gonna be left alive to be honorary scum.

VOTE: beancat

he wonā€™t lol

Iā€™m more likely to die than marl

What led you to this conclusion?

marl isnt cleared now good reminder

town
me
jaiden
vulgard
leafia
phraze
pigeon

waiting for town id after d2
magnus
zorvo
beancat

3p
jackrito

will die today
catbae

10/16 going strong so far

2 Likes

Obligatory ā€œIā€™ve slanked most of today, now hereā€™s a weak update to make up for it.ā€

Alright, I just have a really terrible feeling about this Catbae wagon, if Iā€™m totally honest.

This isnā€™t necessarily the most useful quote, but itā€™s a nice premise to fall back on to support this argument.

Catbaeā€™s sharing their thoughts reserved for after the time theyā€™d already be executed, rather than proposing alternative wagons for today.

Additionally, Catbaeā€™s sharing their thoughts without really defending themselves at this stage of the game.

This is therefore indeed correct.

Thereā€™s a lot more to this than just that, but Iā€™m not going to quote Catbaeā€™s entire ISO.
Hereā€™s the trend: Catbae fully believes their number is up, and has accepted this fate. Anyone could realise that by reading through their ISO. A wolf would either attempt to defend themselves here, or else throw town off the right track, neither of which seems to be happening here. As far as Iā€™m aware, Catbae preflips town here.

ā€œExecute them anyway to confirm Bean as Town or something.ā€ While this makes sense as an argument, Iā€™m contrary to a fault.

(Furthermore, is there any reason to necessarily believe Leafia/Phraze are both town Masons? Isnā€™t it possible one of them are town and the otherā€™s a wolf, or something like that? In any case, saying theyā€™re both aligned isnā€™t necessarily the only outcome here.)

Even if Iā€™m not confident in axing Catbae, I still oughta vote someone. As a matter of principle, you understand, because Iā€™m entirely confident Bae goes anyway today. I donā€™t want to vote Bean,
VOTE: Marluna

Thanks for letting us know.

This post came near the end of D1, according to the votes.

Kanave (4): Vulgard, Phraze, Leafia, Jackrito
Magnus (3): Kanave, mollylikesorigami, Achromatic
catbae (3): thepigeonnyc, Zorvo, beancat
mollylikesorigami (1): Magnus
Marluna (1): Marluna
beancat (1): catbae
Jackrito (1): Jaiden
Sleep (1): Marluxion
Zorvo (1): lol

This then leads to the Achro wagon which gets pretty close to comfort. Iā€™ve already expressed the idea, if not an analysis, on why I think Achro probably flips town, so considering the votes at that specific time I reckon Marluna and Kanave were partnered.

Derpclear denied. If Kanave was using a different name in this game Iā€™d understand it, but I doubt Marluna just forgets to check the OP before asking this question.

Keep in mind, voting a PR before they claimed isnā€™t suspicious in itself. The fact that Marluna chose these votes instead of the then highest wagon, Kanave ā€” or even the follow up wagons, really ā€” just makes me all the more suspicious of this slot in particular. They were active around that time.

Considering how this has never been followed up on, Iā€™m willing to accept this was a joke claim.

Potential guard if Marlunaā€™s scum and paired with any of those three targets, although Iā€™m not going to make that assumption.

No problem!

ā€¦Oh wait, but did anyone really believe Marluna wasnā€™t a wolf already? In any case, I cannot in good conscience vote Catbae today and this is my substitute vote. I donā€™t really mind if you all just laugh it off.

Magnus my fellow Aussie! How are things?

The Earth continues to rotate around the sun, even if the sky is currently dark. Howā€™s it going?

2 Likes

If Marl were mech cleared. I would think someone would have mentioned it already.
From social reads, heā€™s more likely to have randed town, as I for one donā€™t get the impression he is dying on the inside from randing scum which has happened to him quite a lot recentlyā€¦

Good thanks. EoD time is ass for Aussies, yet we play for fun.

1 Like

Magnus regarding your Catbae defence, the problem around the slot is that theyā€™re in permanent PoE. You donā€™t want those slots around especially in LyLo.

What is this? You literally have done this before and even admitted as much when I brought it up

You see, just yeeting Achro instead IS an option