Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Also hi CRich

It makes no sense for Leafia and Phraze to be of different alignments here. Neither of them have for one rescinded claiming masons with each other.

1 Like

Long time no see Vulgard.

Iā€™m just here hoping I donā€™t wake up one morning and find out I was randomly flashwagoned in my sleep. The first dayā€™s usually the riskiest time for me though, and Iā€™m not worried about being nightkilled so weā€™ll just see what happens!

Beancat roleblocked Catbae, and there were no nightkills.
Pigeon protected Marl.

I certainly understand why Catbaeā€™s the highest wagon, hence why Iā€™m expecting them to face the axe regardless of what I say or do. Conscientiously though, I donā€™t believe theyā€™re the most likely player to flip as maf this time.

Iā€™m honestly inclined to put Magnus as a town lean, as they seemed to believe Phraze and Leafia might be masons claiming different alignments which feels too ā€œwhat the duck is this?ā€ to come from scum.

Iā€™ll be frank here and say that I am not completely comfortable going catbae even if Beancat is a PR claim and killing her first is mechanically suboptimal

Is killing Achromatic just. Not an option?

Are Masons necessarily from the same alignment? Canā€™t one be a town!mason and the other maf!mason and still share a private chat, without sharing a wincon?

Not going to lie but the more recent posts have made me worried that catbae/Beancat is V/V and Iā€™m looking for an alternative

Might still go catbae or beancat at EoD due to peer pressure or for the gamestate but Iā€™m not super comfortable with this anymore

Yeah I remember that time you got wagoned in a game I hosted. Which is understandable as either alignment tbh.
Hereā€™s the thing. Is catbae potentially a miss? Yes. Do you want the slot to be alive at LyLo? Absolutely not.

1 Like

They have to both be town unless the game is bastard which it is not

3 Likes

Achro is being mentioned as an option for D3. Right now executing catbae is the best course of action.

1 Like

I didnā€™t entirely understand how masons work, I just figured they shared a private chat and that was that, so itā€™s good to confirm.

In that case you call them neighbours. Masons always share the same alignment. Neighbours otoh can be different or same alignment.

3 Likes

Iā€™m going to read Achroā€™s ISO

You wouldnā€™t want any suspicious villagers alive at LyLo, because youā€™re going to feel conflicted about who to vote in that case.

I didnā€™t play HTF, but from my perspective Achroā€™s been playing kinda differently since Morbtainado. It could just be because there are more people this game, or more people are going to be aware of his playstyle, but while I could see him flip town I could also see him flip as wolf anyway, so whatever.

If v!Beancat roleblocked v!Catbae, wolves specifically attacked Marl. Which should confirm Marl as town. Mafia holstering is an interesting idea, although itā€™s kindaā€¦ just why? Attack Marl or a mason or someone.

This is true, yet I would expect you to have an opinion on Achroā€™s alignment seeing as theyā€™re top poster.

My perspective is ā€œIā€™m biased. I want to keep Achro alive until we canā€™t because their views on the game are interesting to me.ā€ Donā€™t listen to me about Achro.

Achro is becoming a FoL hyperposter. What have we done?

Funny enough if I wanted to keep Achro around, it would be to halfway rule them.

1 Like

if they are v/v what happened