Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Tbf mostly because demisha is amazingly town and if catbae is w your play today is a good bus which i think you are capable of.

Demishaā€™s reactions are >rand to be v i agree
doesnā€™t change the fact that scum are forced to resolve both me and pigeon meaning we can get jack to leave the game

that is the direction to take this game if we want mechlock

In that case Zorvo could just be the mafia making the Nightkill.
Hence they were no crosskill.

Htf you were burned out tbh. Said it yourself. I wasnt in t and t what is that?

Also meta exists to buck it to win future games. Just doing a plain reading plus mechanical info.

the alternative to shooting demisha is to have beancat roleblock jack and thatā€™s just
not good
wastes a roleblocker action that could go towards scum

Read catbaeā€™s ISO and my feeling is that Iā€™d really prefer to kill beancat over this and I think I like his PoE the most out of anyoneā€™s right down to the ordering of it

Basically i understand my position needs my flip to be implemented. I need to be confirmed for this to take root because i will just be suspected otherwise.

if weā€™re wrong iā€™m both going to feel stupid and be dead though

Thats where i was at before my deep wolf marl theory tbh

But marl called that sub optimal and me wolfy lol

Do you think beancat has acted like someone with a redcheck?
Also curious what you have to say about my post earlier in regards to beancatā€™s claim and what it could mean from mafia pov

thatā€™s because itā€™s mechanically incorrect and catbae says so himself

no not really

I dont mind suspicion its chill i just think the only possible lose condition for town in catbae w worlds is trusting marl too much. If it isnt marl then its simple

i think heā€™s already in v meta imo
he is not a hard read

Beancat has just voteparked on catbae and refused to do anything including the consideration of worlds where this isnā€™t actually a redcheck because those worlds exist

Oh yeah speaking of Zorvo, the 1-shot vigi claim gave me a bad feeling and hereā€™s why.
It explains in advance if they continue to survive night after night, as they could easily say scum are hunting for PR roles who arenā€™t spent. Lets not forget the towncred from such a move can easily last to endgame on this site, as town donā€™t question players survival more than they should from experience.

i dont even think catbae is THAT scummy
itā€™s just fucking achromatic

he is pushing outrageous angles that make no sense from his town pov
and the ONE SINGLE out of nowhere omgus ā€œYEET ACHRO WHEN IM GONEā€ post from catbae is living rent free in my head

Admittedly I havenā€™t question player survival in LyLo as much as I should have, yet from Iā€™ve seen on this site that isnā€™t only a me problem.

I mean i have a whole interaction with catbae but sure.

Idk i think its obvious i am unaligned there but i never want to tell people their business when it comes to examining me.