Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

But if catbae is w theory stands.

VOTE: catbae
This is fine.

1 Like

Why catbae over beancat?

The feeling when Iā€™m voting with someone who i donā€™t town read.

Iā€™m reading Zorvoā€™s ISO and Iā€™m not sure if heā€™s mafia or not but I donā€™t think heā€™s W/W with beancat because heā€™s defending beancat for no good reason and instantly pivots to catbae upon learning beancatā€™s claim
I donā€™t think he plays it this aligned with beancat if theyā€™re W/W

This post also exists, though it came before beancatā€™s claim

This is about catbae which is what makes it relevant

Afternoon.

I prefer to vote the VT claim over the PR claim here.
If beancat is town PR, then voting them out 1st hurts town more than if we vote out catbae and they turn out to be a miss.

Let me find the relevant Champs quote real quick

Iā€™m currently watching a smash bros brawl tournament, Iā€™m sorry if Iā€™m slightly distracted.
I will attempt to read up.

For further context. I once was town in a game offsite in which a town PR was thunderdoming a scum claiming VT. The town PR got voted out 1st for some reason and that wasnā€™t good for town. Iā€™m not willing to risk killing a PR over a VT here from past experience.

1 Like

Have you read catbae and beancatā€™s posting before drawing that conclusion? Iā€™m curious what it looked like in that game youā€™re referencing in terms of whether the town PR claim was towny at all and whether the wolf claiming VT was towny at all

mostly claim. some posts/pushes like vulgard and jaiden for example

Not closely tbh. The town PR didnā€™t feel towny in the game I mentioned and they got flipped 1st. Which disappointedly was town. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m not willing to risk making the same mistake twice by voting the PR claim.

I feel if bean flips town blocker after a no kill you always go catbae next btw. You have to. Cant assume v/v with a night kill missing.

yes

Says this, proceeds to stay on catbae

that is super towny lol

Some of the claimed PRs could be lying, or some of the PRs could still hiding, because they donā€™t have anything useful to share.

VOTE: beancat

Fine with either still.

Achro continues to play pretending everything that has happened has played into his cosmic game of chess. He feels threatened. No particular message, just alot of stuff around Leafia vs Achro points towards that.