Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

That’s probably not out of the ordinary tbh. If I was a town PR and saw I have a red check, then I wouldn’t be a in a hurry to reconsider.

u guys better be right because if beancat is town you will look real silly

It is eod2 jesus fucking christ get out of your tunnel lady sorry i fucked you up as scum but behavior like this is why you are so easy to dismiss.

Reminder if bean scum lol partner goes up based on wagonomics day 1.

Second this.

I need to balance out my ranges by killing a town PR after killing a wolf

2 Likes

reminder if beancat is town you will look silly and i will laugh for 5 seconds then be mildly dissapointed

god i hate it because the achromatic wolf team ALWAYS domes me n1 expecting vulgard to be the doc i think

this is why im the strongest player here i simply do not miss

Fair. But bean being v clears you in my head so rejoice

You are. This wasn’t actually what I was talking about when I said what I said, but it’s clear you’re on the back foot here.

Is that something you want to risk though? A town roleblocker is more useful than a VT.

1 Like

tbh dont care game seems easy either way

Achro has unlocked a new emotion: incoherent rage

VOTE: Achro

idc send me to heck
i think he is just a wolf here

more than half the town is resolved for me and a bunch more are waiting their turn

Always does until the town leaders start to die. I hear town doesnt win here often so try my best to map out worlds.

Jaiden I don’t think we’ve had a chance to talk yet. Anything you want to discuss before I’m off to bed?

Achro’s random fit of anger makes no sense. It’s completely unrelated to my other read on him.

you know this isnt happening stop being a drama queen