Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

ok
VOTE: catbae

this is so sad

@zorvo why were you so fast to assume I was telling the truth

god i had my hopes up for a single minute there

Also you might be right about Marluna if youā€™re town, I remember one of Vulgards last reads were that I was clearing her too easily just like Kanave

ironically iā€™d think it was scummy for you to do a gambit like this if i didnā€™t have you as confirmed town

VOTE: catbae

I keep my promises, this game is probably very fucked

1 Like

its fine ill save it if its fucked i have a roadmap set up

Could be right but could also not
Worth gauging reactions still and the RB on jack heavily implies bean and demisha are partners. It COULD have been Vulgard jailkeeping Jack but we have no way to know that.

yeah ftr i donā€™t think its super likely town has a jailkeeper and a rb

i give 0 shit about social read andys so i will continue doing the mechanically correct play

I donā€™t know why Vul would jailkeep Jack though. Like

He KNEW we were having Jack prove he can kill to disprove him from being groupscum

Which only really leaves A) Beancat B) an unnamed Mafia roleblocker, yet to claim

A and B could be the same person but still

but like just for the record

i spent all of yesterday fighting off a soft guilty on me that i didnā€™t really know how to approach because i wasnā€™t sure if the person claiming it was town or not

i had to deal with achro flooding the thread with complete garbage and doing his damnedest to bury me

I walk into today figuring Iā€™m a dead man

and just for a second you gave me hope

not important at all, just wanted to explain

I think if bean reds zorvo is always the partner but thats a big hypothetical

Unfortunately usually Mafia isnā€™t that easy

Iā€™m aware

Literally stayed up an hour late to try to see if beancat would come and just openwolf but alas

Crich I think is town
Zorvo I think is town

Need to build from there

she barely plays the game as it is dude lol

you should have waited til she was actually posting in thread