Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Could be wrong and my view matters little, but I see Catbae’s thank you not forced. I have been in that situation of getting pushed for a full day, and that was a normal reaction to finally feeling justifed.

A wolf would be less upfront and natural in my view. So I believe what is said here.

@Lol what are you doing this game my man

Usually it’s really easy to get a read on you

jaiden/eliza is the one person who I think might be worthy of more scrutiny than she’s getting

but that’s not my problem and I don’t feel like putting in that work for this game

Yeah but if she’s v I just singlehandedly lose us the game and I can’t take that risk

Agree with this point as well. Im chilling this game, so not fully paying attention, but I feel that slot and others got out of POE super easy

Maybe, usually I’m not on the receiving end of being tunneled

Kanave spew looks good for her though

:wave:

no i get what you’re saying, retracting here is totally sensible, I’m just saying if you’re going to reaction test, you need to do it when that person is actually posting

I spend most of my time getting tunneled lol, before I claimed Vul was tunneling me hard. So I have a lot of exp.

Hi, what does Achro v flip tell you about the game?

does it? I’ve kind of had no time to think about it

Eh I wanted your reaction more than hers anyway

If she’s a wolf she probably just doesn’t post

10,000th time i’ve been “caught” as town by a bad reaction test

This game is probably going to go down the one w flip into town loss hole I think

i think ultimately the pivot to achro was +scum simply because scum knew they could get me today anyway

lol is probably a good flip based on that as someone who i aleady had in poe

if beancat is mafia it is truly one of the most pathetic shit games i’ve played

Still think we may end up needing to flip either you or bean

Probably you, no offense. Because if you’re town it means I’m cleared as town and if you’re a wolf we win anyway

Should have done this yesterday and honestly I would have if achro didn’t openwolf to try to kill me

I have accepted death as promised