Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

there is literally no reason to waste words on it whatsoever

real masons die to the nightkill every time and mason fakeclaims rarely ever happe because of the former fact

analyze literrally anyone else, or are you just trying to fill the thread with words to appear productive?

If you say so.
Masons are actually decent mafia fake claims, as it makes town less suspicious of them if they vote together and defend each other for hard to to discern reasons.
Still, it’s not something I’m willing to touch for today.

@beancat who did you roleblock? If you don’t respond in your first couple posts today you’re Mafia and I’ll vote you.

show me any instance you’ve ever seen of mafia fakeclaiming masons

Good morning yall

Why do I have 5 pings

hey beancat real quick question:

what’s your flavor

1 Like

Hey beancat real quick question:

who was your target last night?

I’ll link you to it if I see an example of such.

Catbae

that was an incredibly idiotic choice if you’re town given i would never be double dipping as mafia anyway

I’m willing to begrudgingly admit that catbae is correct that there’s better things to do than focus on the mason claims.
Speaking of better things. Marl I admittedly thought didn’t look good after leading a CFD to Achro, yet that’s results based mentality and saying Marl was wrong on Achro, he’s mafia is very lvl 0 thinking.

Votecount

catbae (4): lol, Marluxion, Leafia, thepigeonnyc
Marluna (2): Zorvo, Magnus
Marluxion (1): Phraze
CRichardFortressLies (1): catbae

Not Voting (6): beancat, Jackrito, eliza, CRichardFortressLies, Demisha, Marluna

WIFOM
I’ve been taught it’s best after a “successful” block to test the same person again, since if it again blocks a kill that becomes a hard redcheck

I see someone taught you how to play wrong on purpose, as a joke

btw what’s your flavor

Adolphe Pescarolo

The defendant pleads not guilty! Would Vulgard really jail Jack though? :thinking:

Only if kills are restricted to one particular player (like in Town of Salem).

lol i would totally believe the school principal is scum but w/e

A h
…okay yeah that makes sense

I’d believe it for a roleblocker claim.

i doubt vulgard jailed jack because that’d be anti-town

hypothetically in a beancat-town world scum could have their own roleblock that they used to stop jac, i don’t think it’s definitive and that you’ll be able to solve the game that way