Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

He claimed to use his tracker ability on N1 if I remember correctly.
Thinking of something. Did anyone get invited to a neighborhood last night?

Signal boosting this post.

I wasnā€™t willing to vote Catbae yesterday and Iā€™m not really willing to vote them today.

Here are a few disconnected thoughts of mine:
Jackā€™s shot failed, and was returned. Meanwhile, Zorvoā€™s shot failed and was expended. While the latterā€™s target was protected, the formerā€™s action was prevented. This is not contended.
(Is there a world where Jack/Bean are mafia buddies and the latterā€™s pretending to rb the former here to lend credence to their clam? Or is that overly paranoid?)

There are only two players capable of doing this to Jack, to our knowledge: Vulgard and Bean.
I was not neighbourised, although I wish I had been. Nobody else has claimed neighbourised, which suggests the roleblock was used.

This is the only doubt I have which suggests Vulgard might have wanted to save Demisha. Is that something theyā€™d do?

ā€¦No, Iā€™m pretty sure Bean wouldā€™ve roleblocked Jack. Vulgard knew the plan and wouldā€™ve known even if Jackā€™s shot failed here weā€™d just expect them to repeat their action tonight.

I wanted to review the Vulgard wagon D1. I thought there could be a reasonable chance at least one wolf was on that train.
Zorvo, myself, Catbae, Demisha and Marluna. Hmm. I mean, itā€™s plausible? I know Iā€™m Town, I think Zorvo and Catbae are town, but I suspect the other two.

If Vulgard didnā€™t neighborize anyone last night, then I can see him jailkeeping Jack to save Demisha who he apparently town read/leans.

Magnus now youā€™re here. Did you get invited to a neighborhood last night?

I like this mindmeld if you just wrote up that post separately.

Alright thanks.

If Vulgard did Jail me. He has truly made this game as hard as possible for me. Tunnel me, force me to claim then block me.

Ok no one who has checked into today so far has claimed to be in a neighborhood.
Thatā€™s good to know I guess.

VOTE: CRichardFortressLies

Iā€™m just going to leave this here so you remember how right I was.

In case it wasnā€™t obvious. I wasnā€™t in a neighborhood last night.
If I was in one, then Iā€™d say so 1st thing when I checked in.

1 Like

Is this a safe vote because thereā€™s no one else you want to exe?

Tbf though. You are a 3p claim and town doesnā€™t have a lot of reasons to trust you rn.

No Iā€™m throwing it out there because I had a gut level dislike of his recent string of posts. I think heā€™s stating the obvious to appear productive.

Still not a fan of Marluna, especially if Iā€™m willing to sheep Achroā€™s town reads on the mason claims.

Iā€™ll just VOTE: Marluna while Iā€™m here.

If Bean is town, Mafia know weā€™re going to misexe them eventually. In the meantime, Bean could mess their kills up and should be removed.

In which case, it would be a game of chicken.

like this stuff where talks about sheeping town reads on the mason claims, he did it yesterday talking about ā€œsolvingā€ them.

Itā€™s the most pointless thing imaginable. Why does anyone need to care about figuring out the alignments of claimed masons? Real masons always end up dead to the nightkill anyway. Itā€™s not a subject anyone should concern themself with but itā€™s the first thing he talks about because itā€™s easy and it looks like heā€™s ā€œdoing somethingā€

I would have thought itā€™s obvious why trying to solve the masons matters here.
If one of them is scum, you get the other for the price of one.
While if theyā€™re town, then thatā€™s two townies in a neighborhood and let me tell you how strong masons can be if theyā€™re confirmed town.