i just want you dead more because that’s what vulgard’s legacy read was

pigeon is likely to doc me tonight so i would not if i were you
it’s his last night alive

1 Like

if you shoot not-demisha you will end up not being able to prove yourself

1 Like

Fair points you win.

1 Like

demisha, despite apparently being saved by unknown forces, coincedentally has posted exactly 0 content today
sigh

do you still think zorvo is a wolf

This could be another classic mafia troupe of the low effort wolf team. Also known as every game I have ever played.

regardless of who the wolves are this is almost certainly the case
the only active potential wolf is catbae

I wouldn’t mind if you expanded on this more next time you’re in the thread.
Speaking of game state, Marluna has earned quite a number of wolf leans/reads yet isn’t being pushed on as far as I know.

If Marluna is town, it’s really odd that they aren’t being pushed on hard as if mafia saw there’s a PoEd townie with wolf leans/reads being tossed onto them surely they’d be chomping at the bit to try chopping them today?
I might be dumb/missing something obvious here, yet that’s something I’ve observed around the Marluna slot.

You certainly are a candidate, seeing as you outed for one.

Funny that this is why I voted Catbae over Beancat at EoD2.

Depends if I win or not tbh. If I lose I will take the worst title onboard no issue.

Both ways we wanted to preserve Beancat, yeah.
I just really liked Bae’s behaviour though, so I voted Marluna.

That’s something for postgame tbh.

Neighborhoods usually get disbanded if there is only one alive player and no way to add more players from experience.

It’s probably safe to assume that Vulgard didn’t neighborize anyone last night, as everyone has checked in and would have said something in their 1st few posts by now. Granted there is the world in which someone was invited and doesn’t realise it yet I don’t see anyone on this list who would be that oblivious.

If Gorta were in this game for example. I could easily see myself believing that he might have been neighborized and hasn’t realized it yet.

maybe jailkept marluna?