Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

In case anyone thinks I’m insulting Gorta (I’m not obviously), I show you Happy Trees FM in which he was an executioner role who needed 2 players dead. He had a 1 shot claim vig and never used it despite having until end of game to do so and having multiple opportunities as well.

1 Like

A correct wolf read, which is why they got killed N2? I can see that. Though if so, that would be icing on the cake seeing as they were spewed town by Kanave too.

I doubt Zorvo is mafia.

1 Like

They probably think that I am not danger for them.

okay do you have anyone you suspect

Who would they be? Mafia right?

My impression is that the mafia team isn’t all low effort, if the Achro mislunch is anything worth noting.
You have catbae the PoE VT claim who somehow manages to survive over Achro. If they flip mafia, then the Achro wagon is near guaranteed to have mafia voting over there.

1 Like

I can see myself voting Catbae at EoD and perhaps this time flipping them, because their flip should give good info on what the mafia were doing at EoD2 and would help explain why Achro died over them.
If catbae flips mafia, then there are pretty much 0 worlds where mafia weren’t on the Achro wagon as the vote movements indicate that mafia were not in the mood to bus.

If catbae flips town, then I could see mafia being off both wagons and maybe one on either Catbae/Achro as they would have been happy with the EoD2 wagons in that world.

Otoh I can see town kicking the can down the road ala EoD2. I’m not too optimistic about that not happening again tbh.

actually that’s a fair point
it would give us more info about eod2

Would you be wiling to accept execution if Marl most likely flips town?

Unless that human is named Zorvo, Chop Chop, Isolde, Surge, Lucky, Gavial etc.

1 Like

I put this off long enough.
VOTE: Marluna
Probably not my final vote.

Probably a dumb thought coming up, yet I can easily see wolves wanting catbae alive at EoD2 regardless of their alignment. Denying information from their flip would make sense and Achro being mislunch bait was very fortunate for mafia.

The Achro execution was just bad, but this part… okay, let’s think about this.
“Wanting to save Catbae irrespective of their alignment.”

If town, crosskill happened on Marl, thus confirming Marl as town.
If Mafia, RB confirms Bean as town.

I could agree with the idea that Mafia wants neither confirmed yet.

Pretty much what I was thinking. With catbae alive, the mafia would have more room to sow seeds of doubt on Marl’s alignment for starters. Without the catbae flip, then town doesn’t have all the info on Night one.

2 Likes

In which case it’s in Maf’s best interest to make Catbae appear as suspicious as possible without providing enough of a reason to exe them.

…Which makes Bean’s roleblock awfully perfect, although it doesn’t add anything new to this case.

I don’t know if the votes necessarily hold up to that idea, although it’s certainly plausible. I’d buy it.

uuuuuugh

whatever
it is literally just the correct play to kill catbae here
i hate it and i think he’s town but it is correct

VOTE: catbae