Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

No she doesn’t.

just lemme kill beancat here i know what im doing

She literally has like 40 posted her last 4 games leafia

Neither of you have any mech say here

I’m mechanically v if I’m wrong on catbae, so either I’m right and he’s a wolf or at worst I’m a villager

You have no reason but to sheep me. I don’t think I was killed n1. Occam’s razor says catbae is a wolf who’s kill was stopped by beancat.

Not*

@Eliza if you aren’t comfortable going through the game yet vote beancat it will solve like half the game here lol

why should i sheep someone whos flipping out

no one sheeps seth but he is pretty much lock town for everyone

@eliza
Listen to me for god’s sake or we will lose

I honestly have no objection with a catbae execution, since I think Catbae and Beancat are equally good executions here. VOTE: catbae

1 Like

I’m not flipping out

you are being overly dramatic for a play that in either scenario nets us a dead wolf and probably another

One of us is going to get a villager killed first

That is catbaes entire goal today, kill bean before he goes over so we don’t have an IC beancat that they have to kill

i can say the same about beancat why is the supposed person with a check not fighting for their life

its pretty obvious its already game lol we just need to not do dumb shit and kill the 3p or marluna early

If I’m wrong on catbae being wolf I will sheep your vote every single day we are both alive from here forward

I’m not wrong

They are inactive every game
That isn’t unusual for her

i dont care i dont need you to sheep me just follow my plan and kill either of them

Yes it’s frustrating but who cares
I’m not just going to vote the lower effort player and blame them when they flip v

I want to win

You can follow your own plan and my plan and kill catbae

How is this not win/win for you

Pros: I shut the fuck up
Catbae dies and flips wolf

Cons: our rber lives??? Might fuck around and RB jack except not really because if she’s v she will listen to what I have to say when we kill catbae?

my plan is to kill either of them im just stirring the pot so people dont try to solve random ass scenarios