Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

you can say im a wolf but when jack finally performs his shot and like 3 slots get cleared at once u will pog

while u were practicing the blade, i was gaming

@eliza @demisha there is no doubt in my mind now catbae is a wolf
His reaction to me literally never comes from v him

He is the most chill villager in the world and that is not how he reacts to (from his pov) lock v me.

marl, but beancat is socially extremely scummy. plus their attitude doesnt make sense. its like they arent really convinced they caught mafia with a roleblock. why reveal a roleblock so grandiose and follow it up with a vote if you will be wishy washy after? sure, catbae is mildly wolfy, and they claim VT, but i think beancat is the better option here

1 Like

i heard this before i think it was day 2

Their attitude is way better than catbaes was today

i think catbae has been extremely patient and its perfectly reasonable to get angry when the person in control of their fate chamges their mind every 5 hours

1 Like

u cant say everyone who gets mad at u is a wolf

thats not how mafia works

1 Like

I donā€™t care what you think

There is not a doubt in my mind heā€™s a wolf and if you stand in my way Iā€™ll eliminate you tomorrow

if u dont want to catbae to fight for their life shouldnt have pushed for beancat, then for cstbae, then for beancat again, and now for catbae

1 Like

That wasnā€™t my fucking argument

Catbaes reaction to me was manipulative as fuck

keep dreaming buddy

i am a gamer

Thatā€™s how Mafia works

1 Like

No one immediately grasps the entire scumteam
Itā€™s a process

no it wasnt lol

Yes it was construed in a way to manipulate me specifically

Beancat is literally not even playing the game.

You would not know, you arenā€™t me
At the very least Iā€™m not voting for someone I think is 90% town for mechanical reasons that make exactly 0 sense

She does this EVERY GAME

no one goes from 100% on one guy then 100% on the opposite spectrum

calm down and sheep the rightful town leader i have a solid poe and a plan

you can even kill me tommorow ill give u a poe of like 3 guys and u can win tommorow lol

I donā€™t care how much sheā€™s contributing all I care about is her alignment