Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

you have a lot to learn about me

like i try to be chill in games cuz every time i get mean i feel guilty but i still end up doing it because im human and im flawed

but i get deathtunneled every game for dogshit reasons and im not really going to hold back when someone votes me for something as fuckin dumb as ā€œyou knew 1 shot actions get refunded when blocked cuz you have oneā€

No the mechanical reason to kill you is that you were roleblocked and a scum nightkill is missing

Sucks to suck

1 Like

and heres the thing, what have i done this game exactly?

i called the marl/achro fight town v town on day 1

i shut down wagons on targets i thought were bad and voted out a scumfuck on day 1. like i easily could have just voted achro and got jaiden to vote with me on him but i didnt??

and beyond that one of my other scumreads was the 3rd party so lol

and then on day 2 a player who is probably a scumfuck claimed a guilty on me and everyone just believes her even though shes not trying to find bad guys or even playing the game at all really

and achro started tuneling me and i omgused him. that is my flaw really. i thought he was a good player and i place unreasonable expectations on good players to see me as obviously town when i am trying my best and voted out a scumfuck on day 1. i did the same thing to insomnia in stranger things because i thought he was actually good at the game and he sussed me even though i tried to vote out mafia kp on day 1. thats my flaw. i underestimate how ridiculous people an get.

but i still thought i should get flipped for the game to progress, i didnt really expect to get saved at all, i wanted to quit

and i was ready to just give up today but just for a minute you gave me hope and i was like fuck this i cant give up

cuz bean is someone who on another site would just always get killed and i felt the need to hammer that point home because i dont trust people to kill the person who isnt doing anything and isnt trying to find the baddies cuz she probably is a baddie

so i guess its my fault for actually trying and caring about the game when i said i was done with it but screw me i guess

like i voted out a scumfuck and pushed another player who is prolly a scumfuck because i guess you think shes too bad to lie in a mafia game or smth but i like to hold people to some sort of standard

but i get it youre mad at me cuz i wa mean to you. i knew that would happen but wanted to unload on you anyway because if i cant save the game ill feel better by telling you why youre bad

I have not watched an anime in like a year so I donā€™t know where youā€™re getting this from

Mechanically executing you is the best play and it should have been done yesterday. I have literally nothing else to say to you.

please do this ftr

Execute catbae

If they are town we execute beancat

If they are a wolf we can start looking elsewhere

Thatā€™s the gameplan for today

1 Like

im critiquing your playstyle dont be oblivious lmao

like dude you know everyone makes fun of you for tunneling and headhunting good players instead of like actually trying to solve or evaluate alignments in a logical manner by evaluating on play. and youre just embodying that here.

but i get it, i hurt your feelings so voting me out in this game will make you feel better. i forgive you for that. just donā€™t pretend this is based in reasoning over personal animosity.

If beancat and catbae are somehow v/v we start looking at Magnus, Marluna and the masons. Outside chances of lol being Mafia as well in those worlds.

1 Like

iā€™'m done i think

Not the case here no matter how much you wish it was

It has been the mechanically optimal play to execute you for days. You can keep crying and insulting me if you want but it isnā€™t changing my mind.

Keep trying to yeet the lhf in all your games, Iā€™m sure itā€™ll serve you well in the future.

Hammer catbae before I wake up, I donā€™t plan to play this game any more this phase.

VOTE: beancat

yeah catbaeā€™s been towny that shit goes hard

i am a big simp but i dont think a scum goes this hard to attack marl here idk

feels like town anger

its a bit of a painful read but read it through and make your own desicion

ive made mine

@CRichardFortressLies @Zorvo read this one lets pick between catbae and beancat lets not make random offshoot wagons d3 is the day legends are made

1 Like

this is why u dont take mafia this seriously now the entire mood is sour

brighten it up with a dead mafia imo