Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

im obvious town for this btw

weā€™ll see who actually caught baddies this game cuz so far you havent gotten any while i have

and actually i came back cuz i wanted to comment on this

my argument is not that bean is scum solely cuz shes inactive, thats a strawman

but even if your argument is that she is inactive every game

that is a NULLTELL at best but you are DEFENDING her because of it. you are treating something NAI as a towntell

when in reality it doesnt say anything about her alignment cuz she does it every game???

and like you are weighing that versus a guy who actually voted out scum and has been working his ass off to try to solve. youre just scared of me because im supposed to be good as scum or w/e so you discredit all my towntells. you dont want to lose to a good scum.

thats a really big character flaw and it makes games bad cuz i dont like getting suspected just for being good as scum, i have just as much of a chance at rolling town as anyone else. if you just repeatedly paranoia strong players it makes games really unfun for them??

but regardless, my argument IS not that beancat is scum just for lurking

its that if you look AT HER ACTUAL CONTENT it is scummy. it is because she hasnt really cared about solving and she can do that even while lowposting. she has what is supposed to be a guilty from her pov and shes been wishy washy about it. she hasnt been trying to find my partners. and if you look at her day 1 all she did is weakly defend people and then opportunistically hop on achros pushesā€¦ she only pops in to respond to pings and she attacked you the moment you started suspecting her.

like i that just does not seem like a town mindset at all. shes only interested in surviving really, shes not trying to find baddies

so again: your logic for defending her is bad and ignores what my actual arguments are

hopefully on future days you will be calm enough to reflect rationally on what i am saying here and understand the point i am making

and for the record

i voted out scumbutt kanave day 1
i called jackrito a scumbutt and hes 3p so thats enough of a win
bean is prolly a scumbutt too

idk who the other scumbutts are , it might be zorvo or it might not be i really dont know. it might be jaiden. but thats not my problem

i was wrong on achro but i was right day 1 until he started getting weird but w/e

yeah im solidly pogged in the beancat wagon ive been bought

marl left the game so its under my control now

time for W

4/4 is the perfect votecount keep it that way if u want excitement or vote out beancat

marl already cased beancat multiple time so i wont go over it

his case on catbae is a lot weaker but go ahead to read it aswell to see the bright side

and like dont accuse me of trying to yeet only lhf

cuz ive been sitting here saying demisha and marluna are probably town and those r like the easiest misyeets in the world if they are (and i think demishas last string of posts was towny. i dont wanna give marluna too much credit just for interjecting and calling me rude when i was calling beancat a scumbutt but i kind of thought it was towny honestly.) like marlunas ā€œidgaf yeet meā€ mindset is the most obvious town mindset in the game and the type of LHF who gets misyeeted disproportionately often, and if theres one thing i am good at in this game (unlikely) it is identifying that type of player who is disproportionately voted out and disproportionately flips town

this game needs a father figure and it just so happens i rolled daddy

if u want to have a similar character as daddy watch ā€œuncle in another worldā€ that shit slaps

VOTE: Catbae

This is actually wolf.

They donā€™t Blout about Achro being town as town.

They know they had real bad reads and thought Achro was wolf, them not admitting this means they are scum.

Unless I missed something thatā€™s what I ended up skimming over from their posts

i genuinely think this game is easy and we will look real silly for all these back and forth arguments

i am yet to be proven wrong

nah man u dont roast marl this hard when ur mafia catbae is town im the master of ATE and this is just a townie

i would have found achro also but i subconciously wanted him dead because he was posting too much sorry not sorry buddy better luck next time

if i had to guess its gonna be beancat/demisha/marluna as the final 3 and we have ourselfes a game where the mafias plan is letting town self destruct cause it got a lot of ego players as town

achromatics entire thing is ego
marl really wants to be a hero it literally says next to his name so hes gonna do some shit
if someone tells me to do something i usually do the opposite to piss them off
zorvo wants to be listened to a lot and gets agressive because of it

4 troublemakers at least

and you can tell im onto something because i usually push random high post andys but this time im pushing lhf with no fear

i am the best

Nope
Not moving my vote. If Iā€™m wrong Iā€™ll sheep you the rest of the game. When Iā€™m right you do the same.

Iā€™m gonna move my vote to VOTE: beancat
I find their claim suspicious, itā€™sā€¦ awfully convenient and I also trust lol here as they seem to be a towncore/good player

I also think Zorvo and mafia could have very well crosskilled on Marl so a bean V flip does not equal catbae W

im neither of those but i aprreciate the trust