Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

UNVOTE

@Zorvo why in godā€™s name are you voting with Marluna if she has been your tunnel the entire game

Waitā€¦
Iā€™m on the other wagon, Aminot?

you arenā€™t

both of you were voting catbae

this is not me asking you to change your vote, just explain yourself

Good to know. Ending the day early isnā€™t part of my plans.

Iā€™m giving jackrito marluna and beancat herself all the opprotunity to take it

Weird that you unvote immediately after Marl posts the VC.

Perhaps Iā€™m letting the specter of a past mistake haunt me too much, yet catbae flip 1st is preferable.
Still if beancat isnā€™t going to show up and save themselves, then itā€™s hard to find an argument for why town should save them.

Yes I believe itā€™s because they are individuals.

Itā€™s up to you at this point. I still want to know what the duck happened at EoD2 to get Achro punted over catbae.
Which is why I want catbae flipped 1st.

Votecount

beancat (7): Magnus, Phraze, catbae, lol, thepigeonnyc, Leafia, Marluxion
catbae (4): Zorvo, CRichardFortressLies, eliza, Demisha

Not Voting (3): beancat, Jackrito, Marluna

If hammer is reached in the night (US) we may not be able to process it promptly

Iā€™m not sure whether Iā€™m to blame or not. The wagon on Catbae was pretty solid, and then I spoke up with doubts. Or whether itā€™s Achroā€™s fault for accepting their push at the very end.

As I said before. I doubt every Achro voter at EoD2 is town especially if catbae is mafia.
Actually if my theory that catbae was saved by mafia regardless of his alignment is correct, then were probably 1-2 mafia on Achro wagon at EoD2 anyway. As for the 3rd mafia if we had 4 starting mafia, itā€™s guesswork trying to figure out where their vote would have been.

EBWODP: Left out there after then.

If you want to beat yourself up over past mistakes, I wonā€™t stop you yet Iā€™ve found thatā€™s counter productive.

Iā€™m not trying to blame myself, itā€™s not like I pushed Achro.
I was just wondering.

Thatā€™s probably something best left for post game.

the beancat wagon may as well be pure lol