Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

I swear if his play was to holster for the purpose he knew I was gonna shoot, I swear.

They canā€™t be.

I would probably laugh if post game we learn that mafia!Marl deliberately holstered the factional kill and let town cannibalize themselves.

Marl had no way to know Pigeon was going to heal him (assuming Pigeon is town!doctor), or that a town roleblocker existed in the first place.

Eliza and Jaiden are two different people.
I know this to be true due to playing with both of them.

1 Like

Or weā€™ve miscleared someone.

Like I played with Jaiden aka Google in the past and I know how they play.

They do NOT play at all like Eliza.

Eliza doesnā€™t talk that much and doesnā€™t make a whole lot of reads.

Jaiden is the opposite of that.

Actually it can be both.

I can say that I have also played in that game where both Jaiden and Eliza were there, for what itā€™s worth

Catbaes exceptional social reads such as Achromatic being a wolf and kanave being a villager

Exceptional

I meant at least Catbae was making reads compared to Bean, but yeah.

At least bean is consistent

Consistently absent.

Iā€™m not trying to belittle Bean in any way, if anyoneā€™s wondering; I understand real life comes up. Iā€™m just pointing out how Beanā€™s been less present compared to other players.

ā€¦Whatever.
I canā€™t really vote Catbae for plurality reasons, but at this point Iā€™m just tired.

Part of me wants to clear out a cat for easy reference going forwardā€¦ But well, Iā€™m going with things for now now since Iā€™m not familiar with this site meta.

VOTE: beancat

Beancat is at l-1

wagon composition here is just way more likely to be a hit

beancat (7): Magnus, Phraze, catbae, lol, thepigeonnyc, Leafia, Marluxion

both masons, confirmed doctor

catbae (5): Marluna, Zorvo, CRichardFortressLies, eliza, Demisha

crich and zorvo