Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

I unvoted when I saw l-1,
I was just not on the leading wagon anymore.

Tbh I can see myself doing that.

Or vote out Marl. Surely that would never happen right?

I get the feeling that the more we talk about this, the more likely weā€™ll get a repeat of EoD2.

itā€™s been dead air since 5 pm yesterday

@Marluna howā€™d you forget who you were voting? you seem to think you were voting bean

Kinda want beancat to show up and do something rather than play dead.

So much for the plan of giving beancat another day if catbae were to be executed today.
We still have time to move the execution to catbae provided that town would rather risk losing a VT than a roleblocker.

Hereā€™s where Iā€™m at.
If Iā€™m wrong on catbae when they flip, Iā€™ll be kicking myself.
If beancat instead is lunched and flips town, Iā€™d be kicking myself even more.

How the duck is town expected to give a slot a chance to live if they donā€™t want to show up and well show why anyone else except themselves should be lunched?
Iā€™m having a hard time figuring that part out.

we arenā€™t

we just lose

Iā€™ll be super annoyed if we had to spend this day on a beancat execution if they flip town.
If youā€™re town and know youā€™re suspicious, peacing out hurts your team 100%.
It would also apply if they flip mafia, yet point still stand that theyā€™re hurting their team.

1 Like

Beancat has made 14 posts today, just throwing that out there.

Thatā€™s even more noteworthy, especially as top wagon at L-1.

Hmm their internet is that bad? I thought my internet connection sucked.

Imagine relying on wifi, when mobile phones are easily able to connect to the internet.

Ok thatā€™s not intended to poke fun at beancatā€™s internet troubles, yet wifi doesnā€™t have the best reputation as a method of using the internet.

ā€¦donā€™t you love it when you come back after not existing and youā€™re actually at L-1

Unvote me, flip catbae, catch three wolves, please

Full case incoming

Normally I would have great connections
But am currently travelling the countryside witb mt grandparents