Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

VOTE: catbae while I’m typing

I see. If you’re town, then you’ll have to convince your voters why it should be catbae rather than you who dies today.

VOTE: unvote

Hit us with your best shot beanlady

I appologize for not existing, my fault, I’m being an ass and not requesting a replacement

I will state once again that catbae is the ideal exe for today because of the following factors:

1. I blocked catbae n1, and we still haven’t resolved that near the end of day 3. Wolves clearly want catbae/me to extend as long as possible, seeing how Achro was wagoned EoD2. They know things are gonna start crumbling down. Kill the check, not the cop; kill the people instead that go against this.

2. There are individuals like Marl that are keeping a very narrow worldview (not considering w!jack worlds, presuming details about the setup, etc) that should clearly tell you that mafia wants me dead. As Marl stated I have a decently powerful role, they’d rather execute me than risk me start playing the game getting locktown.

3. I know I’ve not existed a lot, but I’ve made some reads and said my stuff. The fact that people haven’t attacked my reasoning or my claims and instead have resorted to “why beancat no exist” shows that I’m correct.

4. I do acknowledge that be blocking catbae twice was not the best move. I was following ToS logic, but if anything the effort is towny.

5. …I’ll play the game i signed up for, i promise ._.

Will try and provide social reads, with the shitty reading skills I’ve got

TL;DR: vote catbae, not me

Be back on a few mins

Who would you roleblock tonight?

Actually, don’t answer that.

Just don’t roleblock Catbae or Jack, please. Don’t give Maf a forewarning.

…I’m actually not sure anymore. Ignore my ramblings.

I have a few options
Feels like it’s konda obvious who those options would be

No CFDs please, I’d rather die myself before catbae/myself gets reolved

In people’s opinion, is a catbae/Marl/Jack team an actual valid team? Will read more myself, it seems mechanically likely but want the opinions of ppl that have read the thread

I literally did this not even 12 hours ago

Bean what have you actually read so far

As much as I’d like to believe that either you or catbae gets voted out, my pessimism is somewhat understandable after EoD2 no?

If catbae/Marl/Jack is the team. I feel that they’d want to save Kanave unless they saw her as a sinking ship early and decided to bus D1. Which is what Kanave was in hindsight, a mafia who was probably going down sooner or later.
As you can probably tell, I’m getting tired.

@beancat

Was a little over 12 hours ago but still

I am THE ONLY player to humor scum jackrito

1 Like

Did you see what catbae did earlier bean?

I need to know exactly how much of the thread you have read bean