Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

No Marluna did the text was just ant sized

History has determined that yes, achroā€™s method of solving was pointless and ineffective

The only potential wolf his Poe could have at this point is Marluna and it looks like she is a villager now

i donā€™t think thatā€™s actually a towntell

have you read her town games?

I have

ok

Played with town her literally last game

I literally never backread after this and for what

Shitty Arbyā€™s

i mean in my observation she is capable of being very towny and making solving type posts and here she has not done that in my view

i also think kanave being weirdly shady in her read of jaiden is more likely to be partner indicative than anything

Why did you never revisit this thought

In that world, Zorvoā€™s wolf equity soars into the stratosphere.

Honestly not the worst of ideas.

Anyone who votes anyone other than either Beancat or Catbae today is scumclaiming and will be punted into the sun. Same with anyone not voting.

Vulgard is a smart enough player not to have touched Jack last night.

Why would Marluna hammer if both Beancat and Marluna are wolves? Because neither one has been villagery at all. Even if Beancat is town, a wolf would be very unlikely to hammer her due to how it would look. Please start using actual logic Marl.

Pretty much the same as a bard.

1 Like

I think bean has been towny just now leafia

I am pretty sure I have discussed on multiple occasions that I do not think zorvo is towny or towncleared and he has handled me disingenuously (quoting my posts out of order to try to incriminate me) and made posts seemingly coming from an informed perspective (his bizarre assertion that certain players are town with little evidence, him telling me my reads arenā€™t that good when i was going to be flipped which implies he knows i am town)

it is not my fault if you are not reading the game to see me saying that

How has she been villagery?

I see two prominent possibilities where catbae could be w

Either heā€™s partners with the masons or heā€™s partnered with likemmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I was gonna say lol but I legitimately keep dozing off as I fuck ok ng write this

Her last string of posts shows her pov perfectly imo

She hasnā€™t had time to keep up with the game

Sheā€™s only realtiming

How is that AI? Also, Iā€™m not seeing that. A wolf could easily have said all that too.

i am pretty sure i lose my shit screaming at my partners not to claim masons for no reason if we are teamed lmao

just suicidally bad

Thatā€™s not AI Marl.

VOTE: catbae

He does a lot of sidelining up until the beancat debacle day 2.

Iā€™m fairly confident here now.

I think bean is a villager and if you eliminate her we will lose. Iā€™m going to sleep now.