Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

I couldn’t sleep yesterday because of this game and now ironically I’m probably gonna be too tired to stay awake until eod.

I think bean is being truthful here and I think she lacks tmi

I don’t think she’s a wolf

Eliza is not elizathepsycho
Eliza is the same physical human being as Jaiden, but I think not the same person if that makes sense

yeah was just responding to seth

ok gl

anyway we all have illusions sometimes

you wanted to believe i was a nice and chill person and thats not who i am, thats a persona i put on for games

i wanted to believe…well, im not gonna say it

see ya on the flip side

I can see that tbh. Yet Vulgard did rep a town read on Demisha, which is why I wouldn’t be surprised if he jailkept Jackrito N2. Thing is if that’s what really happened, we probably won’t know that for sure until post game.

I’m just glad I’m 3rd party tbh being in a town this split would drive me insane. It does not effect me, but I understand why Catbae is mad .

I don’t think beancat is a wolf
I don’t think Marluna is a wolf now, she had the opportunity to hammer and didn’t take it when she easily could have.

So where do we go from here

Relatable. I had a 3p game and won on FoL.

Magnus has been sidelining really hard
Need to look at the kanave spew again

If catbae is a wolf their teammates are inactive, or have no sway in this town.

MLM is a typo that wasn’t meant to be there.

1 Like

There’s a lot of stuff I never actually got around to reading on sod2

I think Jaiden / Eliza are probably town

What the heck

I don’t know where this came from.

I wouldn’t hammer as a wolf neither. It would just draw way more attention towards me.

Kanave spew is why I have Magnus as a town read. I’d need to see a good case on Magnus to reconsider my read on him.

Kill jack and have tomorrow to think
I want to kill catbae but looking at my wagon that does not seem popular ._.

I don’t think anyone ever told me what a minstrel was