Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Hmmm, this reads list is a partial mindmeld with me. I can agree with it.

Then you have literally nothing to worry about. If every wolf is a lhf this game is easy anyway.

I die before you imo.

i really like the part where im mechancially confirmed town

You literally will never be killed by wolves
If you shoot demisha tonight you will win and leave the game tomorrow, especially if bean is a Mafia RBer.

no, mafia needs you

i feel its gonna be a position where marl is alive at a lategame scenario and they will fearmonger that if u dont vote out marl u dont win

by voting catbae first marl indirectly caused his own downfall

I just want Beancat dead, if my kill still fails I give up.

LHFs are always town by definition but I do know what you mean. It’s just you making things difficult by refusing to see sense. Also, at least once I die tonight and Phraze becomes a literal IC, town can get back on the right track. Regardless of what Beancat flips as. If Beancat flips v somehow, you always execute Jack tomorrow.

less room to make mistakes means less room to dunk on town

Just a reminder
If beancat flips town roleblocker my choice was correct, making the best out of an already bad situation.

This goes triply if the remaining wolves include the masons because we were never hitting scum yesterday

something tells me phraze isnt gonna do a lot
or are they a lategame menace

idk their meta

If this games goes that far and I’m alive. I will go insane. I will also vote mafia out of pure spite if Beancat is one of them.

You need to fie too for Jack to win and leave the g as me.

That’s what worries me too honestly.

Correct and I will when all the PRs are dead
There is no reason for Mafia to keep a mechanically confirmed villager alive until lylo.

You can go “haha marl dumb” all you want but that’s the truth
It literally just reduces their chances of getting a misvote in lylo

1 Like

i do think leafia and phraze dies before

you will die n6 marl

1 Like

cant wait for seth to come in and do some random ass shit

Probably!

I’m going to give them as little reason to kill me in the meantime, because I actually cannot stand being around you or leafia more than I have to be right now.

@eliza @demisha just tell me who to vote when the time comes

I’m gone

wtf did i do