Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Trusting Demi and Eliza over a mason is something else.

2 Likes

Not when that villager is literally helping yhem win and is convinced that a wolf is a villager. Whether theyā€™d let you live until lylo, Iā€™m not sure. Iā€™m going to do the nath now to see when lylo is.

Assuming 3 wolves and Jack townsiding 3p

9v3

Execute w

9v2

Demisha dies and flips w
Leafia dies

8v1

Execute v

7v1

Phraze dies

6v1

Marl dies
Jack leaves the game victorious

4v1

In that world, you likely die before lylo

In worlds with Beancat v

Hmmmm, yeah. Theyā€™ll pretty likely kill you before lylo.

Less so you, moreso leafia
You are just being insensitive
Leafia is actively trying to get me to be upset, possibly because of her alignment but also probably just to be smug

fair enough im just flexing now because i havent been proven yet
if im wrong ill brush it off as nothing mark my words

You got that right. Honestly, right now, if I had to choose either Marl or you to be the town leader, it would probably be you. Although I think the current best fit for the role if town leader is me.

proven wrong

Wow go figure in the game with all the PRs dead Mafia will likely kill the only mechanical lock villager

Glad you mathed that out for us so we didnā€™t have to

i think im the most fit townleader i have a list none of you do

Iā€™m not trying to upset anyone Marland Iā€™m sorry if I upset you.

If youā€™re wrong Iā€™m going to start trying again because Iā€™m not going to let vulgard Achro and catbae lose

Sarcasm doesnā€™t really suit you Marl.

if im wrong i probably die quickly so im not gonna try too hard

I was just about to say, you do realize it couldā€™ve been like you just said all a gamble by mafia to frame me? Which I donā€™t find hard to believe given they started doing this the very first day once we opened up with a mafia kill at which point theyā€™re more likely to have to do risky plays

Anyways having seen only the flip so far, marl is confirmed town and beancat has to be confirmed mafia

VOTE: Beancat

If you arenā€™t trying to upset me why are you saying pointless shit like youā€™d rather have the 3p lead the game than me? The ONLY purpose it serves is to either discredit me if youā€™re a wolf or if youā€™re not to make me feel even worse than I already do. Iā€™m my own harshest critic leafia, I donā€™t need you to tell me catbae flipped town.

yoo are we just gonna hammer this quickly? that would be very epic and i would heavily approve

Right now Iā€™m just really annoyed at your play this game.

my dopamine needs to be restored

Can we wait to hammer until she has cleared someone from performing the factional kill if sheā€™s v

uh
hi all

One she has posted her legacy and roleblock yes we can hammer