Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Seth was roleplaying as a cat pretty much that entire game and town gave them a pass for that and more reasons I find hard to understand to this day.

Otoh if Marl leads a quickhammer on beancat and flips town. Iā€™ll be especially amused because of repeating history and annoyed for ending the day early.

Beancat dying is the only chance I have to prove myself, because even if town which is possible, I have less chance of hitting the actual person RB me at random. If they are not wolf Iā€™m dead tomorrow.

I have no idea about lol but not a fan of their posting style.

What else?

Marl. Social plays. Look at the mirror I guess.

Thatā€™s if Marluxion dies.

Maybe axing Zorvo tomorrow if Bean flips V isnā€™t the worst ideaā€¦ eh.

Your targets were Marl, Pigeon and Demisha, right?
ā€¦In w!Jack worlds, it would make sense to list three random townies as your targets and pretend to beat yourself up over itā€¦ although youā€™d still have a chance tonight to clear yourself. I donā€™t think youā€™re axed today.

Isnā€™t this like
An extremely big reason given he was very far away from his wincon yesterday

If I die or someone else you should execute Marluna cause I have a strong wolf read on them.

Noted.

Donā€™t do it.

Iā€™d recommend going Marluna.

Well he was given good arguments for why heā€™d be fine if he townsided right?

Pigeonā€™s dead now, marl is mech locked town so highly likely to die at some point and he was directed to shoot me too

I already know you donā€™t read Jack as wolf, Iā€™ve read chat. Iā€™m just throwing ideas out here.

1 Like

No yeah im not trying to change your mind I was just trying to follow along your hypothetical just in case

1 Like

@Marluxion
Could you read Marlunaā€™s Day 2 opening posts and give me your feedback on your thoughts?

Arguably I should finish reading before replying lmao
My bad

1 Like

@Jackrito what colour is your role?

If weā€™re in the world that Jack is legit 3p.I would think that trying to stay alive and win is a big incentive to act towny.

Mind you that also applies if Jack is mafia fake claiming 3p too.

Was it Marl who suggested voting Jack yesterday or was that someone else?

Marl mentioned voting Jack if we flipped beancat yesterday, and they arenā€™t confirmed today.

1 Like