Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Marl trusted it a lot I believe. Or at least it sounded like he did.

This would’ve been better had it not been for the fact that Marl and Catbae both looked super villagery and a w!Beancat flip would’ve pretty much done the same thing. And Beancat has been extremely wolfy, barely even playing the game even when she’s here.

Solely due to Marl convincing me to.

He’ll never pass.

Or if he’s a neut because I doubt lost wolves can exist this game.

I get the impression that some of the complaints about catbae’s execution are hindsight after the flip, we’d probably still have the same complaints if it was beancat who died instead and flipped town roleblocker.

I prefer to never say never here.

If Jack is LW who claimed neutral, then he’s going to be execution if all the pack wolves are dead and the game is still ongoing.

I’m talking about Marl here. Not Jack.

Not from me at least.

Now back to RL Land. :sleepingleafeon:

If Marl is LW, then the setup would be 4 pack wolves + 1 LW + 3p.
Which makes it 11 town vs 6 non-town.
That to me is pretty scum sided, as non-town as a rule is 1/4 of the setup size for balance.
The above numbers make it > 1/3 non town relative to the setup size.

As for why I’m discounting 5 pack wolves immediately in LW!Marl worlds, that would make it 10 town vs 7 non-town and if that’s the world we’re in, then I’d like to know how and why the reviewers didn’t have a problem with those numbers.

no you dont

Being frozen is bad for your health.

i like to think im pretty cool

1 Like

Why would they have claimed to shoot marl if they were evil when they were explicitly ordered to shoot me or die? I don’t think this tracks

Especially when everybody already knew about pigeon’s claim knowing that claiming his shot was accidentally blocked by pigeon’s role would have been very obvious

Being cool is ok. Being frozen is not ok.

1 Like

You remind me of my best friend.
He always corrects me like thy every time.

He used to play FM by the name FreezingFire but he doesn’t like mafia anymore.

Ngl if we quick hammered beancat and they flipped town as a 0-poster, I’m going to be amused and annoyed at the same time.

1 Like

Imagine a hypothetical world where Jack’s a wolf, and was lying about the roleblock all along. I think world makes more sense if Beancat’s a villager than if they aren’t, but whatever. It’s a hypothetical situation.

Right now, Jack’s claiming neutral. They have no reason whatsoever to act towny, except to stay alive themselves. As a matter of fact, considering how at least two, possibly three (if you’re town) of his targets seem to be good, it would be in his best interest to sabotage us.
As a wolf, he needs to do that anyway, but I digress.

This might seem like a tinfoil, but be patient with me. If Jack’s neutral, the best chance to confirm himself is to shoot a target, which does explain the roleblocks on him if they’re real. If Jack’s a wolf, he can’t confirm himself, and the roleblocks are a convenient excuse. Rather than claiming roleblocked tonight, he could’ve claimed to shoot Marl, as he suggested in the above quote, only Marl would live because of Pigeon. Not to mention the bullet would’ve been lost, instead of having Jack’s life on the line as soon as a Mafia roleblocker goes.

…Sometimes I struggle to express my thoughts in a coherent way, I’m sorry.

2 Likes

Remember how in Unimeko off site, that town quick hammered 4 times in a row and didn’t let everyone talk?

I don’t remember since when Marl became obsessed with social plays. Saw a bit before sleeping late yesterday (moving house).

I will also assume this ‘wolfy meta’ he referred to are generic tells, because I don’t really have a meta besides inactivity in almost every game. Something I am working on as a player, but it’s AI? Okay.

I did not. Who won that game?

I am also extremely disappointed that catbae went over instead of the other cat. That was quite high on my reads IIRC. But oh well, differences. Mason buddy is carrying.

1 Like

Scum did and Seth was scum in that game.

1 Like