Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

if you think jaiden is wolf alrrady then yeah sure but if you think jaiden is wolf because of the rule of 3 stuff then you are being very silly

1 Like

Oh Demi can be putting 3 townies in a post. It’s that it’s unlikely they would have done so as Demi is likely distancing from Jaiden if they are a wolf.

Rule of 3 isn’t the only reason why I have eliza in PoE. It’s also to do with how partnered their posts are when Demi and them interact. Read through them and tell me that they’re trying to solve each other and showing paranoia towards one another.

we sre both wolves yes

they arent because these posts are not solving posts

now this is a decent point

Ok you’re admitting that Demi and Jaiden aren’t trying to figure out each other’s alignments?
That’s what I’m pointing out.

I wasn’t pinged by this, so it’s a good thing I caught this in my reread.
I… guess I didn’t notice it, if I didn’t react to it? I remember Kanave voting me for the wallpost, which my mind categorised as meaningless, and I never really read Demisha as far as I remember?

i vas actively trying to kill catbae but there was a horde of genuises pushing achro so i jumped on last second because it was funny

that’s not really AI

i dont think i gave a thought about kanava i just voted them

i havent tried to solve you at all either

we must be w/w

it sounds like demi is solving jaiden here and calling them town thats not very distancy

if u want to say im scum then ask me why im trying to kill off beancat d3 and fighting marl over it

im a busser but that is a really stupid bus to go for i dont really win a 1v10v1 with multiple confirmed townies i dont think

Clearly we have different definitions of solving, seeing as Demi as mafia would be fake solving in this case if we’re in the world where Jaiden is a miss.

also marluna is on this wagon too and i dont remember if they pushed beancat a lot

they made a wall explaining why everyone is town

I went off from SRing beancat the moment they claimed roleblocker, until catbae flipped villager.

beancat was pretty much a dead slot walking after catbae inevitably got executed.
We know Demi bussed them EoD4, it wouldn’t be a surprise if both surviving wolves bussed beancat and hoped Jack shot Marl instead.

But if you think I pushed mafia roleblocker over mafia goon EoD1 as mafia, be my guest.

i am the pog

eod1 there was like 3% chance that catbae was dying

i need to recheck the eod though