Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Feels bad man.

Slots Iā€™m not interested in lunching today.
Marl
Phraze
Zorvo
Magnus.

Zorvo is probably my least confident veto, though if someone can bring out a compelling scum case on them Iā€™ll be willing to reconsider.

Add Jackrito to this list too.

Good catch

Checking back D2 and D3 jaiden/Eliza completely avoided the beancat wagon, Altough acrively voted both Achro and catbae.

The three (magnus/phraze/Marl) would have never get lynched today.
Unless we give Jack the win.

I really donā€™t see Zorvo flip mafia at this point.

And Zorvoā€™s points on Eliza are good, I think.

VOTE: Eliza

If one of Magnus or Marl is a wolf, then Iā€™m willing to lose to either of them as they would have played a blinder of a game.
Zorvo is considerably townier than Eliza, the latter has been mentioned twice by Demi in a group of 3 with 2 flipped townies is too much to ignore at this point.
Iā€™m fine with Eliza being lunched today, though itā€™s probably a good idea to use more discussion time in case they are a miss.

That being said. I should take a look at lol and Marluna in case we decide to not lunch eliza today.
I understand Marluna claimed even night watcher, so they arenā€™t as high a priority lunch over eliza depending on the info theyā€™re sitting on. The claim is definitely more believable than beancatā€™s unlimited roleblocker claim for sure.
Lol would probably be who I look at next if eliza lunch doesnā€™t end the game. In particular the way they treated the beancat/catbae thunderdome deserves a 2nd look.

Iā€™d be willing to lose to Magnus but not Marluxion.
Call me bias.

Thatā€™s fair.

ATM, our Poe is like this, I think:

1. lol
  2. Zorvo
  3. Eliza
  4. CRichardFortressLies
  5. Marluna

1. If Eliza a miss it is worth look into lol, reading the thread they both gave me very similar vibes through D1 and D2.
    The biggest difference was that lol didnā€™t avoided the beancat wagon from D2 onward.

2. After the Demisha redflip, I donā€™t believe Zorvo would be red, and their read on me makes sense in a villagerā€™s pov, if they thought beancat is 100% town. At least I see Seth doing that.

3. Eliza is current wagon.

4. Iā€™m not sure anything about Crich (or molly)

5. I know I am not red, but I accept, if people want me off over Zorvo or Crich.

I have literally zero info, and next time I can get info is before Mylo, and I am in the Poe, so it is not worth waiting for my info.

Hmm one thing that I remembered from lol is that they decided near EoD2 to lunch Achro over catbae.
In hindsight it would have still been a bad lunch, yet what bothers me is that we could have gotten beancat lunched a day earlier without the last minute change in top wagon.

Jack confirmed.
Will read up now, today was Saturday.

i am not clear am i,lmao

this makes no sense a rule of 3

Not at allā€¦

yes

Demi made those posts during D1 when she felt safe to do so. I find it hard to believe all 3 of them are all town here.

yeah exactly

why would i be in mech town tier then lol

why? what prevents them from talking about 3 townies? jaiden/leafia were having an argument at the time and achro was also really relevant. demi is making reads on the 3 most relevent players at the time