Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Lets not forget Magnus as well.

That much we can agree on.

im refering to the fsct thst you sre either extremely null or super mega lock town by a few specific people

Not the 1st time Iā€™ve been treated that way.

i dont wanna be a leader i just wanna win
but thanks leafia

Final Day 4 Votecount

beancat (7): Jackrito, lol, Demisha, Marluxion, Magnus, Marluna, Zorvo

Not Voting (5): Leafia, beancat, eliza, CRichardFortressLies, Phraze

Beancat being bussed by Demi is why Iā€™m suspecting that if eliza lunch doesnā€™t end the game, then thereā€™s a good chance that the other surviving mafia hopped onto the beancat wagon for towncred.
The mafia had no choice but to bus beancat, as they were a dead slot walking after catbae was executed.

If Eliza isnā€™t red you are the only one who wasnā€™t on Beanā€™s wagon (and not confirmed town)

A town!Eliza flip would mean from my perspective that all the wolves were bussing beancat. If Eliza is the last wolf, thatā€™s great so I can take a rest from mafia. If eliza is town, then it would point towards wolves bussing beancat for towncred.

Itā€™s true Iā€™m not a confirmed town. Which is why Iā€™m pretty sure mafia leaves me alive as mislunch bait, seeing as you the likes of Phraze, Marl and Magnus who have more reasons to be town than I do.

i was reading it before i went to bed and itā€™s not nearly as easy to tell as i thought it was so idk if iā€™m comfortable hard clearing him now
molly had some ok posts though

d4 beancat was already dead there is no towncred to be gained

its prety much null whether you jump on or not

i agree molly seemed fine to me

i do think everyone else has a lot going for them though

To make it clear. If Eliza lunch doesnā€™t end the game (I hope to God that the game ends after this lunch ofc). then socially my suspects would be in Marluna, lol and Zorvo. Out of those 3, Zorvo is my most confident town out of them.

Isnā€™t this what I said earlier yet said differently?

yes so im not sure what your point is

My point is that knowing beancat as mafia was dying no matter what, mafia had no choice but to bus them. Demishaā€™s flip is proof of that, I donā€™t see why they would be the only mafia voting them.

why do you need to bus them if they are dying no matter what

So that associations arenā€™t obvious after the flip.

bussing can be done d1, d2, d3 where it wasnt certain if bean would died or not
i would look there if that is your angle

Defending beancat during D4 would have been suicide for any mafia and theyā€™d know it.