Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

It’s not bussing when wolves vote each other and don’t get their buddy to flip.
I believe the term you’re looking for is distancing.

zorvo town then?

Their vigi claim trying to kill Marl, and I liked them when I real timed earlier today with them.
If you suspect Zorvo is a wolf, I wouldn’t mind hearing why.

there is a unique dynamic going on that kinda partially confirms marluna and zorvo

just
odd night doctor
even night watcher

both negative utility to act on the same night as a vigilante

bleh i hate terminology
beancat wasnt living since they needed to be resolved
whether you ‘‘bus’’ them or ‘‘not bus’’ it doesnt really matter

mafia is less likely to outright defend since neutral or positive stance is more natural from a buddy with tmi so people can get mild towncred for that

but saying that both mafia MUST have voted beancat is far fetched

problem is the thread was convinced beforhand that there was one between catbae/beancat so people going from hardpush one to the other isnt gonna do much for you

i dont suspect zorvo at all

i isod his d1 and part of d2 and while i can see why hes suspected since his play fits well for what mafia would want to do i see no reason to vote him out myself

marluna is townie from pushing on beancat since d1 so i agree

we can only execute me if the last wolf is about to die and hard claims wolf basically

I really dont understand why everyone town reads Zorvo this heavily. He spend most of today trying to push me and Marl. This is not the day for deep paranoia, so not sure why people keep doing it

i dont

its just his claim fits

I’m glad we’ve reached an agreement that beancat was dying no matter what.
You might have a point about what mafia might do. Yet it would be foolish to think all players handle mafia from the same cookie cutter yes?

I’d have to disagree with you that both mafia voting on beancat isn’t far fetched. It was obvious to everyone in the thread they were dead, and the mafia would want to cut associations to them.

You’re rehashing old events, and catbae being the 1st execution was incorrect in hindsight yet it was correct when their alignment was unknown.

I dont think it does with my role, if people dont think him it should at least be Marluna today. Im clearly insane here though trying to mech clear a game.

Also not sure why I care so much about this.

Zorvo from experience is someone you read based on if they believe whatever thoughts are typed into the thread. Here I think they believe what they’re saying, that’s another reason I think they’re town this game.

Is there any particular reason why you want Marluna lunched 1st over for example eliza, lol or Zorvo?

Town has way too many power roles for a game this size.

if eliza is wrong i’ll prob go zorvo

We have about 4 town PRs flipped so far, which based on the expected number of town is on the low end if there is supposed to be 6 or more town PRs randed. Personally I’m leaning towards 6 and maybe up to 7-8 depend on how close to role madness this setup is.

I just dont see Eliza as wolf, their annoyance at not being heard today seems weird if last wolf. That came off as town annoyance. Also their inactivity after day 2 makes little sense, Demi and Beancat were still fighting. I feel that only happens if a deep wolf and Eliza did not have cred fir that.