Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Please don’t let Lol be the last wolf and get an easy win by saying nothing the last day.

Vibes.

Well, ofc, the same vibes were wrong on Eliza.

But lol’s vote pattern is aghastly close to Eliza’s. The only difference that he voted beancat a few times, while Eliza didn’t.

If all three of you think I am the most likely to be mafia, I would accept my execution.

I don’t like that answer.

It’s just a game.

If everyone thinks I am bad, that means the other team was better than mine.

Anyone thinks this mentality is GT, they need to learn how to stay chill…

If I can’t do anything to prevent my loss, I won’t enrage myself for a meaningless fight.

Alright, you explained yourself pretty well.
I personally think it’s CRichard, but I could be convinced to vote Lol if someone wrote up a good case. I don’t really think it’s you, Marluna, and I know it’s not me.

Alright I’m back from touching grass.
I see you guys other than lol were discussing who the last wolf could be.
I’ll bring out a scum!Marluna case. If I’m wrong on them, then it’s GG and we’ll be chill postgame promise?

2 Likes

I’ll admit upfront that my scum case on Marluna is at least based on the fact that I have more reasons to think lol and Magnus are town.

Of course.

Ngl the fact that lol has been radio silent while Marluna and Magnus were chatting earlier, is giving me alarm bells that if they’re mafia they’re waiting for me and presumably town!Magnus to vote Marluna and then hammers for the victory.

1 Like

I’ll ask Marluna a few questions, particularly around EoD2 when Achro was executed and EoD5 when Zorvo was executed.

1. Why did you end your vote on Achromatic at EoD2, even when there was a thunderdome on beancat/Catbae ongoing?
  2. Your vote at EoD5 was on Zorvo, who was a town PR. Please explain all your thoughts on the Zorvo and what were your reasons were to vote Zorvo?
    @Marluna

Marluna if I’m wrong on you and it’s Lol, I want you to do everything you can to prove that I’m wrong on scum reading you. I’d also ask Lol some questions, yet they are radio silent for the time being.

I’ll also add that my scum read on Marluna, is also because they way they handled the Beancat/Catbae thunderdome EoD2 would make sense if as mafia, they want to kick the can down the road on resolving the two of them.
If I’m wrong on this, refute me.

It’s ok, we’ll be good sports post game no matter the result.

Hmm now I mention it, the idea that the last mafia, who on the Achro wagon and wanted to delay resolving the beancat/catbae thunderdome can also apply to lol as well.

If Marluna can towntell herself, then lol is who I’m voting today if we plan to end this game right now.

This is actually a good point as if Magnus is consensus town, then we might as well treat it as F3 today. I closed my mind to the idea of executing in MULO, because I’ve seen town often lose when they vote eliminate in MULO.

I want to hear more reasons on this next time you’re in thread.

I guess, you can say, that I followed Marl on both of those wagons, since I am never totally confident about my reads. (I was confident only about Eliza during this game, but as all of us can see, I was wrong.)

Since he was semi-confirmed I didn’t think he would intentionally lead town to misslynches.