Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Is it really a coinflip for you?

Lol did agree that Marluna was town. Marluna, would you say weā€™re townreading you for the right or wrong reasons?

Yeahā€¦

Both of them have some suspicios posts.

Crichard most suspicios point that he posted the Eod2 VC all D3 and D4 telling mafia controlling that vote, and when the two other mafia wasnā€™t on the Achro vote, he simply ā€œforgotā€ he ever said that during D5 and D6.

I donā€™t remember lolā€™s case on me being town to be honest.

But catbaeā€™s and Marlā€™s read should be the correct one.

They wouldnā€™t need to rolecop Pigeon, assuming they have one as Pigeon trumpeted to the entire thread they were doctor after the N1 kill failed.

Checking if Itā€™s the same as pigeon claimed, maybe?

Cause if Itā€™s a more limited version, they could just ignore him, or make him look more like mafia later.

Eh maybe? Though seeing as no one CCed doc, mafia had no reason to think Pigeon was fake claiming doc.
Otoh, mafia did have the option to ignore Pigeon yet and lol!frame them as mafia, yet they probably didnā€™t want any more nightkills blocked.

Considering how inactive Lolā€™s been today, I doubt heā€™s wolf.
Iā€™m pretty sure a maf on the chopping block would be fighting to survive right now.
CRichard scumreads Marluna, Marluna has no scumreads. Oh boy.

If anything, that point you brought up should indicate Iā€™m lacking TMI from your perspective.
Not going to self meta, yet myself being confidently wrong should be town points.

Anyway, Iā€™m hungry and touching grass isnā€™t a bad idea.

1 Like

When youā€™re back from your break, your walk, whatever, Iā€™d appreciate if you could share your case on w!Marluna.

Or you just wanted to get everyone focus away from that no mafia was on a town wagonā€¦

Altough since at that point beancatā€™s doom was already predetermined, and wolfs knew Jack most likely will shoot Demisha,
They would have thought beforehand that Itā€™s a susp postā€¦

Yeahā€¦

I think Itā€™s more likely to lol be the wolf, than Crichard at this moment.

Weā€™re all on different wavelengths.
Why do you think Lolā€™s more likely a wolf, Marluna? Are you getting v vibes from CRich, or did Lol say or do something you didnā€™t like the look of?

Furthermore, would you agree with CRich that no-exe is a worthwhile conclusion for today, Marluna?
Iā€™m asking for a reason.

Only if anyone suspects you as last wolf, otherwhise it has literally no meaning.

Thatā€™s what I was thinking, so I appreciate you for confirming.
If anything it could possibly help the last wolf, since then they only need to convince one and not two people.
Which made me raise an eyebrow at CRichard.

@lol we need you! Whoā€™s your current biggest suspect and why?

Okay
So I guess my statement needs to be corrected.

No-exe means nothing for town, if no one suspect Magnus as last wolf.

1 Like

In hindsight it wouldā€™ve been really funny if I was, considering my first post this game.