Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

because if i survive today theres a good chance richard is the one to die and i am like 7/10 on richard being mafia by now

its not, it’s the best play for me from either alignment

Oh.

I missed Crichard voting for lol.

all i have is that i was pushing and voting mafias and richard wasnt really. i think game is pretty straight forward

i sent you my timezone already please dont say im afk on purpose when you send a meesage like this at 6am

1 Like

With this info, I thinking Crichard is the most likely last wolf as well.

And he just want talk into Magnus for voting lol, and in his WCS talk lol voting for me in Lylo.

I said this multiple times in thread.

The last time I remember your suggestion was that you follow Magnus’ vote.

it’s AI when you are arguing that i am a no-show wolf

i am still around and talking but you both are australian and marluna is awake at 5am

so your mind warps thinking why am i not here when everyone is here? when we probably interacted the most today

I did plan to do so, as it was originally going to end the game today or delay it for a day.

It just makes Magnus confirmed town.

I still stand by what I said earlier, if Magnus thinks lol is last maf, he should vote him, if he doesn’t he should no-axe.

even if i was american/australian im still active as shit lol

basically yeah

I’ll remember that next time we have a game together.

yeah i hate playing d1 its just brain damage and screaming

me voting a mafia is a miracle

d2 i was starting to chop down the poe but i was still fucking around since a mafia just died and there was an outed 3p and a buncha pr claims

think my poe was like 6 people

I feel you.

I had zero read at EoD1, it is a miracle, I had a 50% succesrate at D1…

d3 is when the tryhard turbines turned out

im proud because i had a banger poe

it would basically be a perfect game if i didnt reevaluate on eliza but ill be blaming it on them for not living up to d1

always better to start weak and get stronger every day than start strong and do nothing after

This is my 1st game with you, unless I’m mistaken.
You weren’t around while Magnus, Marluna and I were talking earlier.
In the lol is mafia world, then it makes sense for you to let Marluna or myself be suspicious enough that provided you survive today the odds that you’ll win in endgame are decent for you

That’s pretty much the agreement reached yes.