Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

If we skip today, I’m willing to vote lol as well tomorrow pending further analysis.

1 Like

I guess, you assume Magnus definetly dies in this scenario.

As a matter of fact, I do think we have mafia who would be lol on the block today. That’s why I’ve been wanting to end today with a lol execution.

I’d agree with that assumption. I think it’s reasonable.

Yeah he’s the only confident town read I have out of the 3 of u.
If Magnus for some reason doesn’t die if we skip, then something really fishy is going on.

So why would you cross vote? Or was it a test?

As a matter of fact, you suggested Lol crossvote with Marluna as well, which does make sense from a villager standpoint if you think we’re both town, but it’s not a good look anyway.

@lol Once you wake up, could you try to defend yourself? I’m willing to have Lol and CRichard argue against each other.

As of now, I would vote lol over Marluna in LuLo.

Well, you are one of the deciding factor, if we go to LuLo or we don’t go to LyLo.

Because I’m most likely going to be voted on 1st in LuLo if we skip today. If mafia for some reason kills me over you for example, then I’d be very surprised.

Yes I did, barring some tinfoil world where you’re the last mafia and letting myself, lol and Marluna tearing each other apart that it’s mech confirmed one of lol/Marluna is mafia and rn I’d say it’s lol.

1 Like

I’ve been screwed over before by a wolf lurking at a crucial turning point, when I instead voted for someone I found suspicious. I’d much rather lose to CRichard, someone I think has actually been playing the game, than to Lol. I think that’s fair.

Hence why I’m going to specify now that if Lol doesn’t speak up during the day, I’ll just vote them and call it a day. I feel sick.

Just for fun:
Found my favorite scum game on ToS:

https://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=103283#p3277616

1 Like

(I was searching for it for days, but I forgot the exact name of it… And it didn’t help, that It had an acronym rather their full name in the title)

lol’s behavior while they’re on the block reminds me of how beancat was a no show on D4. I doubt that’s a coincidence now I’ve mentioned it.

That’s absolutely fair, better to end the game sooner than later provided lol is the last mafia. Get better soon.
:heart:

Or he is just European, and still sleeping.

It is just 6 am here.

Point taken. I don’t see how that’s AI though.

I just stated facts.

His last post was after 10 pm in our timezone, so I can see him still sleeping at this point.

He still can be lurking although. But I doubt he is doing that right now.

Seeing as this is my 1st game with you and lol to my knowledge, that’s news to me.

Which one?

That we are European, or me saying most people usually sleeps at 6 am?

You and lol are Euros.

By default Lol is executed.
I’m happy with putting that pressure on them.