King of the Castle 2: Litten is King: Game Thread (GAME CANNED)

A pigeon lands in front of you. It has a scroll tied to its leg.

i respect the natural world
have you not seen my messenger pigeons?

WHERE IS JOE! WHO IS THIS PIGEON

2 Likes

Another messenger arrives.

“Joe is on lunch break right now. He’s eating the free snacks in the breakroom.”

2 Likes

(good for him)

3 Likes

Phew had a panic attack

3 Likes

“Don’t worry, we have a union. Not a very powerful or influential one, but it still exists.”

3 Likes

Joe switches places with the other messenger. He holds a scroll.

“Baron Wilhelm Marzipan of House Squirrel, second of his name, eater of sweets and pastries, wishes to make his will be known.”

dude I forgot to vote

my bad broskis

VOTE: Option E

only if I get to hop in the river too though

1 Like

…Ophelia darts her head left and right across the room, pushes her chair away, and walks off… somewhere.

1 Like

Y’know, there’s probably better ways to store all those papers.

1 Like

The door to the grand hall opens, and…

Ophelia’s eating a churro. It’s wrapped with a napkin at the bottom, while she’s holding a small white ornate basket of similar looking ones.

She puts the basket and a pile of napkins on a smaller table. “If… anyone wants any. I can’t eat them all.” And sits back down.

1 Like

Augustin’s eyes drift to the basket, before turning his head with a snort and walking away from them.

After a short while, he does it again.

1 Like

The pigeon lands next to the churro basket. It begins pecking on one of them.

1 Like

Ophelia walks over to the basket, and places her hand over the remaining churros, before tilting the basket over to get the churro now in possession of the pigeon out from the basket… without touching it.

“Don’t wanna… touch something it’s eating!”

1 Like

The pigeon coos, then continues eating.

Upon closer inspection, it has a nametag.

Chirpy

The rest of Baron Wilhelm’s messengers look alert, but do not approach anyone.

1 Like

Ophelia kneels down, and starts petting the bird on it’s back. She’s either too distracted to care, or praying that it doesn’t scare the bird and make an immense scene.

The bird coos some more, then continues pecking away at the food.

1 Like

Ms. Krueger gives a big, toothy grin, and pets it slightly more indominatably. I think she’s currently trying to figure out if she scares the messengers enough to let her keep the pigeon here without having to ask them about it.

1 Like

VOTE: Option E
Trust me fellow nobles, throwing king into the river is very important for sake of our traditions.

The traditions aren’t even my main concern, I just like throwing people into rivers.