King of the Castle 2: Litten is King: Game Thread (GAME CANNED)

Augustin turns to Ash and bows with a flourish, keeping his back square towards Pandora.

“If I may speak, my lord?”

It takes him a second to register that Augustin is talking to him.

“Oh- Uh, yes?”

1 Like

Augustin rises out of his bow, then touches his cheek with a gloved finger in thought.

“I believe, your lordship, that such generalisations are necessary and on occasion useful. If I may speak my humble opinion, your lordship, the true affront to the Ninth…” He throws a contemptuous glare at Pandora before meeting Ash’s gaze, his eyes unusually soft. “…is refusing any child of His the opportunity to rise above them.”

1 Like

(You are an angel)

2 Likes

(actually amelia is the angel :joy_cat: )

2 Likes

(VOTE: Option E: River)

(didnt vote right)

(VOTE: Option E)

(VOTE: test)
(i think the voting is borked)

1 Like

oh i think i forgot to include some people

or i messed it up earlier

(i think the problem is that the bot thinks my name is “Ceremony : snowe” so when “snowe” votes it thinks its invalid or something?)

1 Like

Option E (7): Zone_Q11, Marshal, Italy, Hazardwaste, pandora, ImaginaryNeon, Atlas
Option B (3): snowe, guavagudetama, Kiiruma

Not Voting (15): Litten, Someone, Childe, Amelia, N.1, SirDerpsAlot, Kork, Ruby, Whysper, Squirrel2412, Kanave, Arctic, Leafia, Daeron, PrincessPeach

please just do Option X from now on, dont include the :

(UNVOTE )

i think the : borks it? something to do with the plugin

1 Like

(first name Ceremony, middle name :, last name Snowe)

3 Likes

(yeah i think in the votecount block it looks for the first colon on each line to decide the split between the option name and the voters so if you include a colon in the name it borks it)

1 Like

(Such a random thing to bork the plugin though lol)

1 Like

(as someone with lots of experience coding things that take text string inputs from users, its actually very common for unintended punctuation or symbols to bork the program)
(people have tried doing this on their licence plates for the funny toll evasion schemes, for example)

1 Like

(thats why the prologue is 48 hours! its not a lot of time but its at least some time)

8 Likes