King of the Castle 2: Litten is King: Game Thread (GAME CANNED)

and by litten exclusive i mean like
The Honor Guard

3 Likes

and pretty much every guranteed event

2 Likes

Speaking of which, as my Spymaster has helpfully pointed out, I am planning on having a GLADIATOR match to determine my honor guard. I expect every region to put their best foot forward in making a speculatar gladiator event.

5 Likes

thereā€™s only like five guranteed events before the Monarchā€™s victory condition starts being possible tho
(I think that happens at season 9 or 10, not sure which)

2 Likes

For The Record
Littenā€™s starting victory condition stat will not be changeable, unlike in the game
bu heā€™ll decide another one at like. Season 8-ish (or whenever he gets an Heir)

2 Likes

VOTING ON THE COUNTā€™S SCHEME HAS CLOSED!

3 nobles (Childe, Hazardwaste, Marshal) voted forā€¦

C: Blood Ritual (Goal: Highest Farming)

The Counts intend to summon an ancient famine-demon that will devastate all other regions. First, they must ensure the East can withstand a famine. To advance their scheme, the Counts must have the highest Farming in 4 seasons.
(Hazard is their Claimant)

3 Likes

(Augustin is gone until tomorrow)

ā€¦well this shouldnā€™t be difficult.

VOTING ON THE CHIEFSā€™ SCHEME HAS CLOSED!

2 nobles voted forā€¦

A: Ragnarok. (Goal: Raise Millitary)

The Chiefs intend to ally with the Ice Giants up in the Frozen Wastes to bring about Ragnarok.
First, they need to show the Ice Giants they are capable warriors. To advance their scheme, the Chiefs must raise Military to 6 or more in 3 seasons.
(Pandora is their Claimant, Derps dropped)

Ash sighs.

3 Likes

VOTE: Grandee A

ā€œFostering a close relationship with the King and other regions will ensure our successā€

To complete? No not at all.

If you leave us be with our farms. i am sure we will all get along just fine.
I donā€™t wish to become enemies. but we must fortify defences where we see fit.

VOTE: Grandee A

(quickly threw together a character design)

4 Likes

GRANDEES SCHEME VOTING HAS CLOSED!

3 nobles voted forā€¦

A: Doppelganger. (Goal: Lower Defiance)

The Grandees plan to swap the Monarch for a perfect Doppelgangar. First, they must gain the trust of the Spymaster. To advance their scheme, the Grandees must lower their defiance to 5 or less in 2 seasons.
(Kiiruma is their Claimant)

1 Like

(Grandees the fool. No one can copy litten)

2 Likes

(They would go insane first)

2 Likes

PATRICIAN SCHEME VOTING HAS CLOSED!

3 nobles (Someone, Kanave, Atlas) voted forā€¦

A: Monopoly. (Goal: Raise Trade)

The Patricians plan to privatize the entire damn Kingdom. To advance their scheme, the Patricians must raise Trade to 5 or higher in 4 seasons.

1 Like

(Weā€™re kidnapping May)

4 Likes