King of the Castle 2: Litten is King: Game Thread (GAME CANNED)

and i am asking for suggestions. you berate us but your blood still lies with us

But if you dont have any suggestions, thats perfectly fine. i will just note that down.

“I’m not berating you - I am simply advising you that you should deal with magical fog before it comes a problem that the council needs to deal with. What have The Counts tried so far?”

(changing tunes :3)
Hmmm well after our first incident we sent a shaman, they said its unusal enough for them to not know the exact cause…
We then tried some rituals to dispel the fog via wind. but all it did was make the fog larger
and we send a messenger pigeon inside to try and get an answer from eliza. but all we found was pigeon bones being thrown out of the fog

Augustin hovers near Jaspin and the King, pointedly facing away from them.

Ahh so you dont want the people to have freedom… this makes sense knowing the grandees history.

“It seems to me that the fog is simply absorbing the magical energy of the environment - a magical parasite, if you will. There might be some strong magic in the arena that needs to be dealt with, otherwise the fog can continue growing and truly become everyone’s problem.”

“…”

Ophelia calls her pigeon over, and puts it inside her jacket.

2 Likes

(I really wanna make a blair witch joke but i cant… whats he facing?)

A member of the honor squad whispers to litten and litten face is shocked

“I wasn’t gonna say it but…”

1 Like

We have one other option, which requires some of our farmers to get their hands dirty.
we could dig a hole under the fog and see if we can arise inside eliza’s hut…

(I love poking fun at the religon)

1 Like

Litten gets out of his chair and walks over to Jaspin with a troubled look.

King?

He seems to be looking at the wall.

Are you… staring at the design of… solid beige or?

This implies we have taxes

Augustin flinches.

“Apologies, my lord. I was just thinking, and it aids me greatly to remove distractions.”

Archbishop: This must be the work of the Seventh God! Only the Seventh God could create such a fog. Whatever purposes it is going towards, it cannot be good.

1 Like