King of the Castle 2: Litten is King: Game Thread (GAME CANNED)

“Queen Eliza declared me their heir and abdicated the throne. I thought this was common knowledge.”

1 Like

(ooc I like being your pen pal)

(in character one of them likes you because you like books, another sees you as a business partner, and the last one hasn’t interacted with you at all)

2 Likes

Ah, History books tell different stories. but of course people are just making up interesting stories to entice readers even if that means changing history itself doesnt it King.

(#Joegang4life)

(i after examining his character i dont see how augustin would initiate an interaction with the king, rip)

1 Like

“No, that is quite what happened and is written in the history books. They abdicated the throne and retreated to the east, in one of the counts mansions. Which reminds me, how fares Eliza?”

this implies the government helps people with their taxes

(this is NOT a reference to the real world its a reference to medieval times)

1 Like

“This press might be useful for spreading letters across all regions, yet it is risky that if a commoner were to use it they would just ruin our economy.”

Kael thinks for a few seconds before sighing

“Truthfully, this is a dangerous thing. Yet for those who are already able to afford it, I believe that there might be some amount of honour amongst us here… Oh Ninth, what would you have us do?”

She has become a recluse. hiding out in the mountains.
Anytime we try to approach a fog roles in and we end up outside our castle walls.

1 Like

“That sounds like a massive count problem, I highly suggest you sort out that problem before writing books. The last time this council had to deal with the east problems it was nothing but bad news.”

1 Like

Vege tales! its great to see you again! was worried you ran off

1 Like

i see… What do you suggest then my king.
i personally will be continuing writing my books, but i can inform others on actions they should take

“Why not find the queen and bring her into the council meeting in four seasons time - I would be delighted for her to see what we have been working on while she’s been away.”

“Oh, it’s you again. And of course you’re just happy to be releasing this into the hands of commoners… should have known from your inability to recognise my name. It is Kael, not Kale.”

(You tried to kick a hornet nest and now I’m going to kick it even harder)

3 Likes

I dont think you understand the issue of us acquiring the previous ruler

You say it like Kale tho right?

“She peacefully abdicated the throne and now she’s become a recluse because the counts failed to deal with whatever magical nonsense has cropped up this time. A magical, teleporting, fog is not normal and should be dealt with as soon as possible.”

“Ruin the economy? How do you figure?”

Ash asks, clearly a little irritated.