King of the Castle 2: Litten is King: Game Thread (GAME CANNED)

“Archbishop, I was told by the counts that they would deal with this problem themselves - I hope that you would continue to enlighten us on possible solutions to this problem if the need arises.”

“Yes… but still, I am not named after the vegetable so I will correct you as often as I need to. Etiquette is important.”

“Some people might think that it is smart to use this printing press to print money. Need I teach you how bad that could be?”

Kael slightly shudders, feeling as if a ghost had just passed by him

“Any single mistake made could change our kingdom… forever.”

Archbishop: Speaking any more about these heretical matters may anger the Ninth; I recommend against it.

1 Like

Archbishop: I will pray about it.

1 Like

exactly… trust me they come to our castle gate and shouts at us every sunday about the 9th god for a bout 2 hours. i wonder how his lungs havent given up on them yet

3 Likes

Litten groans, remembering the previous archbishop also doing this. They seem to think the counts are heretics and Litteb has no idea why

3 Likes

(Does paper money actually exist in this world)

1 Like

Augustin nods gravely to the Archbishop.

He smiles at Jaspin.

“I’m sure the wages of my staff has no concerns to your father, County.”

1 Like

(It does now improv baby)

1 Like

yes! I think it’s mostly coins though, since you can mint more money if you’re running low on funds

1 Like

But humour is funnier

(The king will gladly print his face on money if you give him all your gold)

1 Like

The messenger glares at you. “Baron Marzipan has instructed me to tell you that you will not be receiving any more messenger pigeons from him in the future. Using them as pawns in your petty game is a violation of warranty.”

4 Likes

“That is quite the accusation! We trust in honourable combat and devout beliefs. Freedom is still important, after all, without it combat would be quite dull.”

1 Like

Then let the people speak. or are you too scared what they might say

“May I ask why you guys sent…a battle nun, during the gladiator combat?”

1 Like

As much as i berate the Grandees… their battle nuns do look really bad ass

2 Likes

“I must agree yeah.”

1 Like

“Of course you wouldn’t know about the Southern battle-nuns”

“Or iron maidens, if you will”

5 Likes

(if i remember my history class i think paper banknotes have existed since the 1300s or something like that but notes were bank-specific for a long time?)