King of the Castle 2: Litten is King: Game Thread (GAME CANNED)

You call them iron maidens! I thought we were sterotyped as the edge lords

ā€œOne looks cool in public while the other looks cool in private.ā€

ā€œWouldnā€™t it beā€¦ really obvious if someone did that, though? One commoner suddenly has unexplainable amounts of paper money, something that isnā€™t even common among nobles, I wonder what happenedā€¦ And then we just burn all the money they printed. I feel like there are also many ways to prevent this.ā€

(so like. if you trust things without knowing the bank then you might find that the bank the banknotes are from actually doesnt exist or something like that)

(ayo)

1 Like

ā€œIf we were to make the printing press public - I say we make it a crime to print money. I think thatā€™s fair?ā€

ā€œHave you seen their full-plate armor? I believe it makes senseā€

2 Likes

ā€œYeah, I can agree to that.ā€

1 Like

ā€œIā€™m really glad we are debating about the important matters such as the printing press rather than a magical fog or anything else that might impact everyone.ā€

2 Likes

ā€œIf I may speak, I humbly do not understand how one would be to use a printing press to mint coins?ā€

(hes clueless lmao)

1 Like

ā€œOf courseā€

Another messenger arrives and whispers into Joeā€™s ear.

ā€œAhem.ā€

hear me out guys
what if we just charge people for using the printing press
so then we make more money than anyone printing it out

-wm3

1 Like

It makes sense of course.
Its just iron maiden sounds like something one of our bard groups would make their quartet name

Joe what do you think.

(Do we actually have paper money here)

You are the people. Would you want a printing press

(I have a gun)

1 Like

wrong!

1 Like

ā€œOur Battle Nuns have a truly wonderful combination of our virtues. Proficiency in combat and religious fervor! A marvelous representative of the wonders of the Ninth!ā€

1 Like