Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

And I voted back to Ash/Marluna/Kiiruma day 2 when tutuu suggested cfd

You are wrong and I am proven town.

Don’t be Ash in ritual mafia

Because I am telling you are tunneling a wrong world

No I am not telling anyone to shut down discussion, guava is too tunnrling all game long

And what is your problem with me now? I have two days not having a fuss and the moment I want to push a world

I am the one getting shut down :angry:

Where were you when I was voting ash/marluna/someone when I am willing to negotiate with kiiruma when I was putting kiiruma/marluna/someone world first?

Social deduction must be the hardest part for you

Zugzwang (8): Someone, beancat, Zugzwang, Kiiruma, Marluna, tutuu, Ash, Hippopablompoyeetus
Someone (6): beancat, Kiiruma, Marluna, Hippopablompoyeetus, guavagudetama, Frostwolf103
Kiiruma (4): beancat, Ash, Frostwolf103, SirDerpsAlot
SirDerpsAlot (4): Zugzwang, tutuu, Ash, Bionic
guavagudetama (3): Zugzwang, Kiiruma, Frostwolf103
Marluna (3): Marluna, Hippopablompoyeetus, SirDerpsAlot
tutuu (2): Someone, tutuu
Ash (2): guavagudetama, Bionic
Frostwolf103 (2): guavagudetama, SirDerpsAlot
No Prisoner 3 (1): Someone
Bionic (1): Bionic

This is the vote count from #914 to whom you quoted my post, Zug

@Zugzwang @guavagudetama

I am following tutuu and kiiruma’s plan that will eliminate half of team worlds as Ash and clear good name of Kiiruma and if Ash is 0/1 then this does exact same thing with eliminate worlds as Kiiruma and clear good name of Ash, this isn’t mindset of mafia.

Simply go for Ash / no.1 and no.2

(except Guava is voting kiiruma world and thats fine)

Zug seems to believe that doing me/Hip/Marluna is optimal.
And it does leave 10 trials compared to 9 my way.
Further to this fmpov it’s going from 6 trials to 5 which is pretty dire in PoEing since we’re ahead of the wolves rn.

I’m sorry that I’ve been so bossy in saying we shouldn’t be going for a 3/3. I do still stand by that opinion however since I think it’s the right way to approach this game at this point. We only go for a 3/3 if Mafia receives a 3/3 and until then we do whatever helps us PoE the list down the best.

I’m sure Zug could try placing themselves in my shoes rn. From my perspective I want to eliminate 3 (of 6) possibilities leaving 3 left. The current method, while helping me be confirmed, does only eliminate 1. And this gives mafia time to catch up.

Zug is also building teams which they believe make sense in reference to either being logical partners with me or with Ash. As a result I feel like my methodology should also be logical to them? And it ensures a (slightly) greater PoE overall and a much greater personal PoE.

I suppose thats valid reason for the reluctance

1 Like

Rip

VOTE: Kiiruma
VOTE: Hippo
VOTE: Marluna

At least it confirms ash and me but you guys doing me in this trio instead of guava feels dumb when im pretty obvs town atp

Lol “confirms Ash”
Yes, as mafia.

Yeah but if ash is mafia i do wanna know tbf

1 Like

I mean that is fair, but from your perspective you already know if you’re good or not.

If you’re good all this does is reveal if Ash is good or not instead of PoE’ing down the other 5 players that aren’t yourself.

If its 1/3 this eliminates more than half the worlds (assuming we’re locking marluna mafia)

Just peeking ash eliminates half, extra peek on u on top

2/3 is worse than 1/3 here

1 Like

Yes but why me im clearly more towny than guava