Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

If its 1/3 this eliminates more than half the worlds (assuming we’re locking marluna mafia)

Just peeking ash eliminates half, extra peek on u on top

2/3 is worse than 1/3 here

1 Like

Yes but why me im clearly more towny than guava

Fmpov this isnt optimal clearly

Yeah ik

The plan isnt bad but them choosing me is silly after i caught you and marluna instantly with my megabrain

Also this game not having hammer is criminal

1 Like

And you said it wasn’t possible to have got the team D1 smh

1 Like

I apologize for my transgressions I fell sleep

1 Like

I think that’s y’all’s only chance at an out is to argue this route

Don’t you think all three of us would push against this crazy thing?

But both Kii and Hippo is voting on us three.

We are just wasting a day this way.

Yeah y’all have no other options but to argue from this angle, like I said earlier we haven’t given any non town the chance to take any control so y’all can’t do anything about it

1 Like

U did suggest that we shouldnt trust anything u ash and kii suggest today

lame

I think wolf is someone / tutuu

So after i am cleared I will be tunnelling them to suggest them 2 in jail alone together

What reason has anyone even said to scumread me? This feels so bad and wastes a day because people aren’t making an effort to iso me or see I ma in my town meta.

It was the first half of D2, with a lot of time to change it, especially since I was going back and forth on a bunch of different options the whole time.

I realize that, if you’re town, this doesn’t eliminate as many possibilities from your point of view.

However, to win this game, we all need to see it, not just you - so it’s important to eliminate those possibilities that you already know are false.

And again, if we split 3/3, I’ll still wolfread you. And so will many others. On the other hand, if we go 1/3 as you believe we will, then yeah, it looks pretty realistic that you could be town, so this is the best way for us to get there.

Zug I think your reasons for thinking i am mafia are “hippo changes wagons a lot” and “derps thinks so from d1”.

I change wagons a lot as town, look at any of my recent games.
And Derps is always wrong about me and always suspects me, again look at my recent town games.

I feel there is a lot of bias going on so pls ask urself why you actually think I am mafia

Meta bad

I usually don’t tunnel you tho theirs a difference, I tend to suspect everyone at some point it just depends where I actuall stick