Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

Kii is consensus wolf

The way bionic has been popping in and voting and such has been a really good look from them

@guavagudetama

1 Like

Told you guys it was kii/guava lol

Hey

1 Like

VOTE: Guava
VOTE: Kiiruma
VOTE: FrostWolf

This might be insta win

what did we just talk about going for 0/3 instead of heroshots

1 Like

if kii is wolf 2 of his partners are likely in guava frostwolf hippo i concur

1 Like

he has been doing this all day. earlier was voting both himself and kii (with a scumread on kii)

hippo get thy vote off right now

1 Like

I’ll be back around 15 mins before EoD, gotta work

Hippo you just called Guava a wolf for voting Kii, and trying to get Kii into the 3

Now you’re doing the exact same thing

1 Like

This comes off pure and isnt something im sure W bionic starts the game with, esp so if their W/W with kii but I could be wrong on the w/w part idk their specific wolf style enough

good post

(not part of bionic ISO but happened to see this and needed to point out how much I hate it)

pure thought I think its true regardless of alignment but I like the way they pointed it out here

idk why but I like that they posted this, reads as pure to me.

Theirs not a ton to go off, but like, their play has come off as very pure imo

1 Like

I think im pretty clearly not paired with kiiruma, i burnt them to the ground in my opening and am main reason theyre consensus scum (i think, havent fully read beginning just isos) and at the time kiiruma was active and kinda townleading

This reminds me to look into frost more

you are extremely paired with kii wym

also I can’t speak for everyone but you are not at all the reason I’m scumreading Kii

No cuz im voting guava and kii, 2/3 is better than 0/3 imo

Imo 3/3 > 2/3 > 0/3 > 1/3

you might be v/w but you could absolutely be w/w. you keep making excuses to put kii in jail which might lead to 1/3. sure you’re voting for your scumreads but you seem oblivious to the fact that the other 2 are not top wagons, kii’s competing wagons have been consensus townreads all day

The way this is worded “2 of his partners” makes me thing tutuu town, Its a weird way for a wolf whos painfully aware they only have 2 partners to say that

1 Like