Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

Ftr i fully retract my townread on marluna so im ok doing kiiruma/marluna/someone as well

But I think most likely third mafia is Frost or Tutuu

Tutuu also just came in pushing a 1/3 and has also been pushing someone/kiiruma v/w for a while which makes me think they might be third

Yeah I am cool with that, but can you explain your reasons in detail? Because I don’t see anything I am doing malicious.

Because it will really suck if you try spending at least three days before you realize you are wasting your time, just to make sure I put my move way ahead of your time.

1 Like

Its not guava cuz i reread kiiruma interaction and look unaligned
Bionic is towny
Ash is towny
I am town
Derps/zug/bean cleared
Kiiruma and someone mafia

Leaves 1 mafia in you/tutuu/marluna

And i cant see anything youve done thats super towny. Its v close between you and tutuu tho

Eh tbf maybe tutuu is better as third they had a bad d2 opening just now

Your votes didn’t count, I think thats because how you spelled Kiiruma

1 Like

True i think youre town now becayse youre being helpful, the team is tutuu/someone/kiiruma

Non-alignment indicative but yeah you are welcome

you’re suspect #1 here sry

1 Like

the kii/hippo vote there throws me off

I’m fairly certain I wanna say hippo is scum and kii’s just being framed like hell

1 Like

I agree with most of this but I think Someone is pretty towny
I’d probably townlock him if it weren’t for him being a good wolf

Whats your POE rn?

Hey look everyone here is town

Lets put our heads together

Someone had a weird phase where they tried to soft defend kiiruma by saying “theres a wolf in kiiruma / guava” not just “kiiruma is a wolf”

Kii’s been very sus imo but it’s possible I’m wrong there and Hippo’s wolf framing

at night I noticed this:

Kii did have 2 votes before he made this post, but they were both from people suspicious of him, not people who wanted to send him as a townread.

Anyway after pondering at night I think Derp’s team of Kii/Hippo/Marluna is pretty possible
Ash isn’t too aligned with Kii IMO, and it does look a lot like Kii was trying to pocket Guava (though it could be theater). And I’m certain Tutuu is town, Derps is certain Bionic is town (which I’m sheeping), and pretty sure Someone is town. Frost could be in there maybe, but I’ll go with this for now.

VOTE: Hippo
VOTE: Kii
VOTE: Marluna

oh votecount is broken