Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

Whats your POE rn?

Hey look everyone here is town

Lets put our heads together

Someone had a weird phase where they tried to soft defend kiiruma by saying ā€œtheres a wolf in kiiruma / guavaā€ not just ā€œkiiruma is a wolfā€

Kiiā€™s been very sus imo but itā€™s possible Iā€™m wrong there and Hippoā€™s wolf framing

at night I noticed this:

Kii did have 2 votes before he made this post, but they were both from people suspicious of him, not people who wanted to send him as a townread.

Anyway after pondering at night I think Derpā€™s team of Kii/Hippo/Marluna is pretty possible
Ash isnā€™t too aligned with Kii IMO, and it does look a lot like Kii was trying to pocket Guava (though it could be theater). And Iā€™m certain Tutuu is town, Derps is certain Bionic is town (which Iā€™m sheeping), and pretty sure Someone is town. Frost could be in there maybe, but Iā€™ll go with this for now.

VOTE: Hippo
VOTE: Kii
VOTE: Marluna

oh votecount is broken

Other than those three and maybe guava I really just dont know who else it would be

2 Likes

May broke the voutecount, everybody point and laugh (and re-place your votes)

Massping
3 Likes

as for theory/mech today.

As is probably obvious, we should go for a 2/3 or a 3/3.

Although, assuming the worst case past today, 0/3, 1/3, and 2/3 result in the same number of required guesses, we pretty much already know Tutuu and Bionic are town. That means we gain a lot less information if we pick them and someone else, and get 0/3. If we go 1/3, then thatā€™s not great either, as 2/3 is definitely better.

Also, 0/3 two days in a row means 6 town confirmed. Thatā€™s good, but the more town are checked, the more masons are checked. So we are likely to waste guesses on people who would be confirmed anyway.

No hammer is sad smh

revote :3

oh you didnā€™t vote yet
but still vote
wagons are good ththtbhtbhtbtthbthbt

1 Like

Yeah I really donā€™t like this sequence (post about a minute apart).

Voting Guava/Me/Someone, and expressing doubt on Someone, is not great, but then immediately going and saying one of Me/Tutuu is probably evil, while still being fine with the previous votes, is terrible.

1 Like

We are going for a 3 now right? getting 2nd 0 seems really challenging

1 Like

yeah

1 Like

VOTE: kiiruma
VOTE: hippo
VOTE: marluna

2 Likes

So I get the logic for kiiruma but whats the thought process for the other 2