Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

nya hi

sooooooo
why does everyone voting us matter for your decision

Why do 3 people have 7 votes sheesh what’d I miss

i mean, there’s only been 200 posts so far so it doesn’t take too long to read
but long story short, people are voting me/tutuu/kii mainly because we’re towny (we’re going for 0/3 wolves) and high posting (so it’s good to resolve our alignments, and not as bad if there’s a wolf among us)

1 Like

We’re going for 0/3 wolves?

Yeah. While 2/3 (or 3/3) wolves is better, that’s way harder to get, and much more likely to result in 1/3 (worst option). Also, if we get maximally unlucky in all future guesses, 2/3 and 0/3 require the same number of guesses to win, so they’re not that different.

Also, from a social standpoint, if we do get 0/3 wolves among us 3, then we have 3 confirmed town highposters to lead the game.

3 Likes

Overall while there’s of course a higher upside to getting 2/3 wolves, our objective is just to stay ahead of the wolves for now. Potentially clearing 3 players has a huge benefit to it and we can then start solving using information and advice provided by those 3 players as there’d be no reason for them to lie if they’re all confirmed as good.

Myself and Zug have presented Mechanical arguments which are strictly factual and can’t really be doubted there. However, in order to help people realise that our plotting out for the next steps also comes from an innocent perspective it is in town’s interest to confirm me and Zug (As well as another player) so that we can lead and advise. Tutuu being one of the higher posters and relatively towny is a good choice for slot #3

1 Like

beacuse being against everyone would be unhelpful

I like this idea

VOTE: Someone
VOTE: Bionic
VOTE: SirDerpsAlot

This may be bad for him if there’s mafia hit at the end of the day.

Coincidentally, this is not a bad shout either.

Zugzwang (7): Someone, beancat, Kiiruma, tutuu, Bionic, Marluna, Zugzwang
tutuu (7): Someone, Kiiruma, tutuu, Bionic, Marluna, Zugzwang, guavagudetama
Kiiruma (7): beancat, Kiiruma, tutuu, Bionic, Marluna, Zugzwang, guavagudetama

This works too, hmm…

Kiirumas clearly mafial lol

I’m not.
What’s your reasoning?

If it’s that I’m posting a lot then you need to realise that I’m wanting to improve.

If it’s because of something else then my posts so far are mechanically accurate and then some responses.

It’s illogical for me as wolf to reveal wolf strategy. As I’d just tell them everything privately

Youre speaking like you do as a wolf i think its pretty cut and dry

But im happy to put u in the jail thing to confirm my suspicouns

Why?
He wasn’t the first one to offer the current trio to jail.

Theyre just speaking like they do as mafia

And also they dont put as much effort in when theyre town

It’s not like mafia can silence him, when he is proactive in this game.

And mechanical always were the shtick of the two of us instead of soulreads.

Are you also mafia

Yes. Obviously, I am mafia and I am openwolfing to defend my teammate from a random accusation, which makes little to no sense, so town can jail us together to have a 2/3 D1 instead of a 1/3.

3 Likes

And yet you are not voting him and other candidates.