Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

They said it so it must be true locktown

1 Like

Why would literally anyone ever claim mason that doesnā€™t really seem beneficial

Claiming mason as mason gets you beamed by mafia
Claiming mason has vt gets you suspicion from all the real masons
And claiming mason as mafia gets you suspicion from all the real masons + if the mafia all claim it we just jail them to check and they lose

Iā€™m still saying itā€™s a technical thing mafia could do and if we got a 2 itā€™d prevent that fully.

HELPPPP WHY DID YOU ALREADY PUT THAT WENLOST WHAT

1 Like

I feel like thereā€™s a site rule against this

:nerd_face:

1 Like

Oh weā€™re in the bad place

The following post has been scheduled to be posted at this time.

Reads list:

Tutuu - lean/light town. Theyā€™ve felt a lot like their previous town self (though admittedly I donā€™t have wolf meta to compare to). I also like #73 and #130, though whether thereā€™s wolf motivation for these posts depends greatly on alignments.

Kii - light town. I very much like #87 - itā€™s a pretty hard thought to fake. That being said, Iā€™ve been a bit nervous about him pushing wolf agenda, mainly in a world with one wolf in {Someone, Bionic, Derps}. I donā€™t like how he tried to push that somewhat arbitrary world out of the gate, and I donā€™t feel his reason of using it as ā€˜a basis if we had no other direction.ā€™ If it were most people Iā€™d probably wolfread that response harder, but from a player like Kii, who likes mech, I can somewhat see it.

Marluna - nullish town. I think (as explained by Tutuu in #130) that, if myself/Tutuu/Kii is 1/3, itā€™s the best possible 1/3. And of course, thereā€™s a good chance itā€™s 0/3. So, I like Marlunaā€™s vote, which solidifies these likely anti-wolf wagons.

Someone - null.

Frost/Hippo/Guava/Derps - no posts yet

Bionic - Light wolf - Dislike the way he instantly was on board with voting Me/Tutuu/Kii, despite having no read there (or alternatively scumreading Kii, if the earlier posts werenā€™t joking).

Beancat - Light wolf - Not a fan of how she wolfread Kii in #62, and then dropped it. Also I donā€™t like that she felt it strange that there was little pushback to the current wagons, but then didnā€™t do anything about it. First one miiight be me missing a joke though.

Ash - Medium-lean wolf. I really donā€™t like how in #150 they are very confident Kii is always the 1/3. It feels like either TMI or a wolf failing to fake a read. His reasons given in the following posts, where I questioned him, felt milquetoast. Also, I also donā€™t like the way they immediately dropped their concern about stagnant wagons in #149. I feel my reason of ā€˜not much time has passed and many people havenā€™t postedā€™ is not too hard to think of oneself, so it feels wolfy that he didnā€™t. That being said, on both these points, Iā€™ll give him that it was 1 AM for him, so itā€™s not too bad a look.

VOTE: tutuu
VOTE: Kiiruma
VOTE: No Prisoner 3

This ties the vote count in a way that looks better :heart:

777 maybe weā€™ll get lucky and 3/3 d1

For sure bestie.
Me, Tutuu and Zug are all wolves and deciding we want to throw.

It would be funny

oh this doesnā€™t look at the thread or anything
it just crunches the setup numbers and imagines itā€™s all mech and no reads

1 Like

guava what device are you on :flushed:

(like, mobile/pc)

Mobile

1 Like

TOWN nya nya nya

1 Like

(reason)

I like the only 14 second delay here