Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

magnet for votes :magnet:

VOTE: Frost
VOTE: Someone
VOTE: Ash

This has 2/3 and my third vote was already on Ash so I’m leaving it there maybe that’s a snipe

1 Like

After Ritual Mafia, if I ever get a gun, you’d better prepare your will ASAP.

2 Likes

I was the one telling you not to shoot frost

I legit was trying to help good most of that game

1 Like

Gimme a sec my teacher is telling me to get off my phone

2 Likes

I feel like everyone is looking at me like im crazy, 2 is just objectively better then 3

It’s also sooo hard for me to read people when all they talk about is mech/game strategy

1 Like

we keep doing 2 until we get a 0

So please don’t

Thats all I do tho

Counterpoint: Mechsolving is fun.

1 Like

I hate socials

1 Like

3 is to aggressive, 2 is better

No it’s not it only results in pain

Hello, social deduction game?
I would like to make mechanical reads.

4 Likes

Bingo :dart:

1 Like

I’m glad that this is once again all you’re popping in here to say.
It’s definitely pro-towny that you’re just arguing about 3v2 rather than listening to statistics and also to reads.

At least I’m adding some of my reads.

8 - guavagudetama
7 - Zugzwang
6 - Tutuu, Marluna, Frost, Hippo
5 - beancat, SDA, Ash
4 - Bionic
3 - Someone

Guava in general has had decent progression to reads and the posts feel pure.
Zug and me at least are agreeing mechanically but I am getting some mild deepwolf paranoia
Tutuu had a decent entrance and first few posts. Once again only reason I’m unsure is paranoia due to others.
Frost has had some good posts but others which feels slightly W meta, so I’m on the edge.
I need to see more of Marluna/Hippo so they’re both null but neither of them pings me too badly atm.

Beancat and SDA both have been pinging me in ways which make me worried about being wrong on Me/Tutuu/Zug giving a 0 and I feel like that’s wolfy with potential TMI but :man_shrugging:. Also didn’t like how Derps was confidently saying I’d be the wolf of the 3 of us.

Ash has been relatively active yet in comparison to others I don’t actually read Ash’s posts as good, so I’d put his slot as null-scum atm for lack of towniness.

Bionic needs to start playing the game first and foremost. Secondly I just don’t think Bionic feels like they’re playing for the sake of town.

Someone’s actively trying to inflate their posts while providing nothing of worth. Need I say more?

1 Like

“nothing of worth” lmao. It seems like you are the person not listening, not me.

I’m more than happy to divert into picking 3 wolfy people or 3 questionable people.
I can see arguments for however we want to handle today.
I guess I’m just a bit sensitive to people’s reads since I’m focusing on trying to do well lol