Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

That we can definitely agree

Tutuu may have pocketed me, but we’re sharing our braincells.

1 Like

@Kiiruma Like Tutuu and I have concluded Marluna is outed mafia socially

I don’t know why you still think Tutuu may be suspicious to you, but I don’t believe the mafia should be accepting the fact that Tutuu concluded to me, Tutuu would have pushed Ash/Kiiruma narrative, you know?

The same deduction can be applied to me, why am I agreeing to Tutuu that Marluna is confirmed evil

‎ ‎

‎ ‎

2 Likes

good lolcat

@guavagudetama can u explain kiiruma read in depth a bit more pls

1 Like

Vote ash marluna guava imo

Apart from whiteknighting kiiruma can somebody list one (1) thing guava has done this game? Serious inquiry

thats… kinda a good question thbthbthtbhtbt

1 Like

also btw how did you get to this conclusion? and how sure are you

anyway time to see if I can remember without checking the ISO.

They called me locktown early on for revealing I had a program to calculate stuff for this setup
They did vote 3 people day 1 that they thought were wolfy, maybe following Kii? Ash/Bionic/Someone iirc? I’d have to check

One post that stood out to me when going through their ISO many times earlier was that they thought Me/Tutuu/Kii was probably t/t/t, but they didn’t want it to maybe go 1/3 and have everyone think it was Kii, when it might actually be Zugzwang playing everyone or something

IIRC adding on to this they said something like “Like I think Zugzwang is town but it’s for something he could totally do as scum, I just don’t see why he would when it’s going over everyone’s heads including mine”

Initially when reading this I really didn’t like it because it felt like a double tinfoil - first worrying there might be a wolf there, then that Kii wouldn’t be wolf - but I realize now it’s only a single tinfoil because Guava probably TRed Kii more

It occurs to me now that having me summarize ISOs without reading them, and giving thoughts that I’ve had over the course of the game, is probably a decent way to prove myself town lategame
not that that’s needed here

anyway

actually this might’ve been in response to… someone else calling those 3 town? Not sure

I do very much remember that Guava went like “I think this is way more likely 2/3 than 0/3 but that’s good too”

I can’t really remember anything else now (other than whiteknighting Kii) but there’s a decent chance I’m just forgetting stuff

time to see whether I was right on stuff

1 Like

ok well it was Ash/Bionic/Derps, not Ash/Bionic/Someone

the thing that pings me in this post is why they’re not considering it could be 1/3?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
unsure if half a minute is enough for Guava to ponder this enough, given their strong scumread on Frost